All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is my gyms iag5's new uni. I can't find a picture of the back. It's open *but* has two custom sports bras to go with the uniform to have it open in the back and one that has vertical criss cross straps sort of and they said that the sports bras are super comfy.
Instagram
Are they made by Full Swag or another company?

QUESTION: A while back there was a conversation on 'crotch extenders' for uniforms. I did a search but didn't come up with any results. I thought there was a cheer uniform company selling them? I might be wrong, maybe they are just more handmade, etsy type product? I wouldn't think the infant ones would work.

Didn't know where else to post this.

If you know what website are selling them, I would like to know. Thanks.

Love the pro uni and the legacy uni.. :)
Just goes to show it IS possible for Rebel to create classic / sporty looking uniforms :)

QUESTION: A while back there was a conversation on 'crotch extenders' for uniforms. I did a search but didn't come up with any results. I thought there was a cheer uniform company selling them? I might be wrong, maybe they are just more handmade, etsy type product? I wouldn't think the infant ones would work.

Didn't know where else to post this.

If you know what website are selling them, I would like to know. Thanks.
here is an example: I am sure they can be ordered in longer sizes as well.
Bodysuit Extenders 3 pack of 3 size snaps Cloth by SnappySprout

Sorry if these have been posted already, don't remember seeing them.

Allstar Legacy by REBEL.
15n6pm9.jpg

Where's the BLUE??? There are already so many existing programs with black and red. I don't get it, now they just blend it with everyone else..

Where's the BLUE??? There are already so many existing programs with black and red. I don't get it, now they just blend it with everyone else..

I feel the total opposite, I feel like theres not that many programs with the color red... but anywho .. I wish more programs would use the program's color as the main color in their uni as opposed to black or white. ( I hope that makes sense)

I feel the total opposite, I feel like theres not that many programs with the color red... but anywho .. I wish more programs would use the program's color as the main color in their uni as opposed to black or white. ( I hope that makes sense)

I think there's a lot of red and black: Pro Athletics, Woodlands Elite, GymTyme, Tribe, KC Cheer, Heat Athletics, Star Athletics, FAME, I could go on forever. Now both Cheers and More and All Star Legacy have taken out the baby blue to become just red and black.

I would love to see more teams use something other than white or black as their primary color, but I feel like a lot of teams use black as one of their team colors. I also think there's some colors (like pink or yellow for example) that I wouldn't want to see used as a primary uniform color.

I think there's a lot of red and black: Pro Athletics, Woodlands Elite, GymTyme, Tribe, KC Cheer, Heat Athletics, Star Athletics, FAME, I could go on forever. Now both Cheers and More and All Star Legacy have taken out the baby blue to become just red and black.

I would love to see more teams use something other than white or black as their primary color, but I feel like a lot of teams use black as one of their team colors. I also think there's some colors (like pink or yellow for example) that I wouldn't want to see used as a primary uniform color.
It may just be the younger teams, but there are still All Star Legacy teams that have blue in their uniforms. At least in pictures that I saw at a comp from this past weekend. I think Cheers & More also still has blue in some of their teams unis.

Here is my gyms iag5's new uni. I can't find a picture of the back. It's open *but* has two custom sports bras to go with the uniform to have it open in the back and one that has vertical criss cross straps sort of and they said that the sports bras are super comfy.
Instagram
These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! We saw them this weekend and they are even better in person! And the custom bra under was such a great idea!

Back