All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last season I had a pull down leotard but the issue was the neckline once in the leo you had to put one piece over your head with a teased pony it was a nightmare! I was Kinda glad they arrived so late that we only wore thm for one comp the whole season but I no longer cheer there so it was a lot of money for one comp

What I can recalled with the gymnastics leos my daughter's team wore, they were all sleeveless. So they were easier to slip out of than what the cheerleaders are wearing-long, tight sleeves.

What I can recalled with the gymnastics leos my daughter's team wore, they were all sleeveless. So they were easier to slip out of than what the cheerleaders are wearing-long, tight sleeves.

The only time we ever had long sleeved leo's was at competitions but they had crystals and mesh on the wrists similar to cheer styles. I know this is speaking 100% from inexperience but I'm just not buying it that the kids can't pull a long-sleeved leotard/uniform down by themselves. I guess I'm similar to the bra brigade - a uni shouldn't be so difficult to put on/off with straps and bells 'n whistles that it requires a 2nd person to assist.

The only time we ever had long sleeved leo's was at competitions but they had crystals and mesh on the wrists similar to cheer styles. I know this is speaking 100% from inexperience but I'm just not buying it that the kids can't pull a long-sleeved leotard/uniform down by themselves. I guess I'm similar to the bra brigade - a uni shouldn't be so difficult to put on/off with straps and bells 'n whistles that it requires a 2nd person to assist.
But.... People are saying that it does. Like people are here saying "my kid can't get their uniform off by themselves" so how are you just "not buying it"? A uniform shouldn't be that difficult to get off, and designers should work on making them more functional... But having trouble going to the bathroom is a real problem people are having

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But.... People are saying that it does. Like people are here saying "my kid can't get their uniform off by themselves" so how are you just "not buying it"? A uniform shouldn't be that difficult to get off, and designers should work on making them more functional... But having trouble going to the bathroom is a real problem people are having

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, poor choice of words because you are correct - people are saying it. I just mean it doesn't seem like it should be that hard because some of them have even less fabric around the neck than a leo (like off the shoulder stuff)...

I was thinking the same thing as DaniV when I would hear about bathroom issues and leos because of being in dance as well. It's not hard to get out of a leo regardless of sleeve length but I hadn't thought about it with all of the added straps and necklines. In dance, hair is usually in a slicked back bun and easy to maneuver around. Thinking about trying to pull off a leo with all those straps and tight necklines around teased cheer hair makes my arms hurt!

I know uniform designers will do what they want, but if they're going to do a leo they should keep it simple around the top of it because if they're able to just pull their arms out and slide the leo down, it's not much more challenging than pulling down a one piece swimsuit.

My cp has a one piece uni with a snap crotch & a skort that goes over it. While I like that the uni looks nice & sleek and never a worry if midriff showing in a high V...she despises going to the bathroom in it. The crotch snap struggle is real.:p She is praying she makes a senior team that has a crop top next year.

My cp has a one piece uni with a snap crotch & a skort that goes over it. While I like that the uni looks nice & sleek and never a worry if midriff showing in a high V...she despises going to the bathroom in it. The crotch snap struggle is real.:p She is praying she makes a senior team that has a crop top next year.

We had the snap bottom when I was in middle school, always felt like I was wearing a diaper

Back