All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course. Although I think it would be better if the mesh matched each persons skin tone exactly. That way the whole look is complete!

Red mesh? I think that's great feedback!

Oh yes! Matching mesh for sure. Or maybe clear mesh? That way their natural skin tone would just show through and you wouldn't have the hassle of matching.

Now where is the matching girls uni? We need more maple leaves in this thread!

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

I think I missed the conversation, but Canadian guy uniform done! Rhinestones, a thicker belt and lots of mesh of course... gotta stay on trend!

**Disclaimer... I apologize in advance to any Canadians I may offend.
2qdsscg.png
OMG I'm dying!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I should tell Larry to start a coed team bahaha maybe team canada coed can wear this to ICU lol

Not new, but I saw this picture and was surprised at how many stones have already fallen off CE's uniforms after just a few performances.
cd685c60b22a956d337ba2c3ce227dc4.jpg

i get that it would be a complete pain in the butt, and probably not worth the time considering how much parents pay for uniforms and all, but couldnt you just superglue the stones back on.

i get that it would be a complete pain in the butt, and probably not worth the time considering how much parents pay for uniforms and all, but couldnt you just superglue the stones back on.
There is a glue called gem tack which a lot of people in the ballroom world use to stone their dresses and it works a charm and material is similar to cheer uniform material

Not new, but I saw this picture and was surprised at how many stones have already fallen off CE's uniforms after just a few performances.
cd685c60b22a956d337ba2c3ce227dc4.jpg

The OCD in me would make me crazy if I had to wear or look at the missing stones especially since they form a pattern on these unis and when they are missing, it looks incomplete. I know it's not that serious but I would feel like a mess wearing that. They are so new and I'd already be feeling like I needed a new one.

My CPs had a uniform with full mesh sleeves and a ton of stones and not one fell off either uniform (and they got the uniforms used). I was able to wash them in a pillowcase on delicate cycle and they held up great! It must depend on the type of mesh (theirs was very heavy - it almost felt like a screen) and maybe the way the stones are set. As a parent I would be irritated if I paid that much for a uniform and it looked like that after 1 or 2 comps. The manufacturer may replace them though - we had issues with uniform tops before and the uniform company replaced them mid season.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I've seen pictures of multiple girls that have just as many stones missing so its more likely that they're just not sticking to the mesh well. I wonder if Varsity gives replacement stones with the uniforms like some clothing brands do so you can attach new stones if they fall off.

When we used Varsity a few years ago we received a small bag of replacement stones. But I'm 99% sure that it was given with the delivery order, not each uniform though. Our gym director held on to them but it was a lost cause - we lost way too many stones to even care to try to fix them.

I've seen pictures of multiple girls that have just as many stones missing so its more likely that they're just not sticking to the mesh well. I wonder if Varsity gives replacement stones with the uniforms like some clothing brands do so you can attach new stones if they fall off.
Some of our tops were so bad last year and missing sooo many stones the company replaced a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back