All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if this was ever posted but here is the back of Black Ops uniforms.
Sooo...I guess it's reversible? ;)
In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind some camo if the back wasn't so cutout.
5d2c7b94179f13a60b6548d585b0abf0.jpg

Clearest picture I could find of lionheart's uniforms. Simple but clean and the front looks bra friendly! Hopefully the back is too

ETA: the headband is an interesting look and I'm not sure how I feel about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since there is only white on the band and nowhere else, the all white shorts look a bit mismatched. Also, I don't like white shorts because of shark week. The rhinestoning is nice, but I would prefer the shorts in black. Another picture I saw, they looked about 3 inches too short so some length would be nice.
The top is simple and clean, but I'm not a big fan of the hoods. I personally think they would get in the way. The headband is nice, but I'm a traditionalist and would prefer a bow.

My guess is those are sponsored or highly discounted from Rebel to try to make hoods or those headbands a thing because those are the headbands they use in their 50's pin-up style catalog that we all make fun of.

I have a lot of questions but most importantly, why are the guys in black pants and the girls in white shorts? did rebel just collect some random leftovers in the warehouse?

I will never be ready to let go of the bow. These look more like they're setting up for a Rebel catalogue shoot than an actual competition.. As in "This is what Rebel are willing to do with your uniform.. But you should probably take the ridiculousness down 3 notches"

I think this "Lionheart" team is a unicorn; Much talked about, ambiguously photographed but still no solid proof they exist

I will never be ready to let go of the bow. These look more like they're setting up for a Rebel catalogue shoot than an actual competition.. As in "This is what Rebel are willing to do with your uniform.. But you should probably take the ridiculousness down 3 notches"

I think this "Lionheart" team is a unicorn; Much talked about, ambiguously photographed but still no solid proof they exist

I agree. According to twitter they competed about 4 hours ago and no video except some kick doubles have surfaces.

Back in like... 2008(?) didn't a Pro Spirit team have hoods? They incorporated them into their dance if I remember correctly.

Yes I saw them at Return to Atlantis this weekend but I think they were just exhibition because they marked jumps and didn't do pyramid. I have a video but is just the shaky video that I took lol
I honestly just want to see how they are so far

Question about lionheart, do they have a gym name attached to them? Aka so and so allstars lionheart. Because all anyone says is lionheart IOC5. Idk, the team confuses me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back