All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Lionheart gives me an NFL feel in a bad way, but the top is mostly cute if you cut the hood out. What is their dance song though? If it's not rap I'm gonna be disappointed.

I agree. Anytime those kids clap or do motions, you can look straight down their chests---and not just their littles, also the older teams. Not a fan at all.

From a friend of a friend, they're not. That is just how they are designed; I honestly think they should use body tape to tape them in like dancers do.

Yikes! I saw them on a friends page and was like omg! I couldn't get past the uniform to say they were cuties. :/

I'd be complaining as a gym and parent. My cleavage would be showing out of that for sure sports bra or not.

Forgive me if someone has posted this already, but the 2016 GK Catalog launched today!

Armpit cut outs? Arm-sleeve cut outs? Some of these look like dress up costumes that I used to concoct when I was 3 out of bathing suits, leotards, dance costumes and normal clothing.
They are actually separate accessories. The shrug can be customized and worn over the sleeveless tops to change up the looks. More affordable than two different unis!

Forgive me if someone has posted this already, but the 2016 GK Catalog launched today!

Not a fan of the backless one piece uniforms on page 26. I do like how they are starting to make sports bras with the crazy backs, so it allows for the possibility of having a bra to match the crazy cutouts we are seeing, or at least to do a custom sports bra under the backless designs. Also, is it me or does a lot of their sublimation look very pixelated?

I will never be ready to let go of the bow. These look more like they're setting up for a Rebel catalogue shoot than an actual competition.. As in "This is what Rebel are willing to do with your uniform.. But you should probably take the ridiculousness down 3 notches"

I think this "Lionheart" team is a unicorn; Much talked about, ambiguously photographed but still no solid proof they exist
Amen, I thought the same thing! Then they were selling bows after the competition? Cheer = Bows It looked like some of my mom's pictures from the 80's. I wasn't feeling it.

I don't know why more gyms doesn't use GK I absolutely love their style.
Oregon uniform is perfection.

Also F5 Taylors daughter is the cutest thing ever.
It was Varsity and Spirit Innovations or something like that then GK started...now Rebel. Next year who knows Nfinity will be making cheer uniforms. I gotta say though I like the Rebel Bag more than the Nfinity Bag due to the shoe pocket.

I thought the exact same thing! Hoods and tumbling?! Big Big no for me!

Side note I saw the cutest tiny/minis the other day but they uniform had mega doing for air a bit. Too low cut even forgot is with no tatas yet. Lemme find the pic...
You can't have a belly button ring or earrings but you can have a hood?

Back