All-Star New Uniforms 2017-2018 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You’re right I forgot about the rule of not discussing kids that aren’t your own. I’m just passionate about fitness and, as a Dad, of young girls getting the wrong message.
I would like to see more positive influences when it comes to health and exercise from strong female role models.
I apologize.

Typically that has been the rule. The exception is when the family has put a child out to the public eye to speak which I think this falls under.

Carry on.

If you’re concerned contact her program, coach or parent. If you don’t care enough to do all that, then you aren’t concerned at all. Stop discussing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t realize you were a moderator [emoji57]now

It’s really none of your business who I discuss since you aren’t a moderator!
Besides, maybe her family should keep her social media accounts private if they don’t want the public discussing her.

I didn’t realize you were a moderator [emoji57]now

It’s really none of your business who I discuss since you aren’t a moderator!
Besides, maybe her family should keep her social media accounts private if they don’t want the public discussing her.
Calm down please. Moderator or not, adults have the right (and responsibility) to stand up for the best interests of children and defend them against other adults. I don't care who the child is or how public her photos are, it is NEVER okay for an adult to belittle a child. Have you no compassion?

Calm down please. Moderator or not, adults have the right (and responsibility) to stand up for the best interests of children and defend them against other adults. I don't care who the child is or how public her photos are, it is NEVER okay for an adult to belittle a child. Have you no compassion?
Nobody is belittling anyone here that I read.
Maybe we should go ahead and turn our attention back to uniforms in this thread, because I don't like reading folks being ugly to each other.

Back