All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i.m.o. loveee cali coed's. just as people have said above: they look so comfy, practical, and glamorous! My favorite from worlds would have to be SSX though. Love how classy and sleek they look with the teal on white and the perfect amount of sparkle!

Okay, i've been trying to refrain, but I just can't like the new Fame Celebs uni -and I am obviously a minority of 1. I love the style, but not the velvet and not the sheer fabric - both items make them look like anything but a cheer uni to me. And I don't understand the eye things - too weird for me. But before I get blasted - I realize that I must be the only one and if the team likes it - who cares what I think.:p

Okay, i've been trying to refrain, but I just can't like the new Fame Celebs uni -and I am obviously a minority of 1. I love the style, but not the velvet and not the sheer fabric - both items make them look like anything but a cheer uni to me. And I don't understand the eye things - too weird for me. But before I get blasted - I realize that I must be the only one and if the team likes it - who cares what I think.:p

No blasting here. :) you are allowed to not like things! I thought I was going to be the only one that like them!

-okay, so FAME's program uniform has always been a favourite of mine, but the new Celebs one just topped that! i am literally in LOVE.
- i was so surprised when ACE came out in their new uniforms and i really like them, they look awesome on the floor, so clean and comfortable and still has the traditional ACE style to them
-definitely excited when i saw SSX, they look MUCH better on the floor than in pictures, very clean and simple
-I've never been a fan of Cali, but i ADORE all of their unifoms, they know exactly what to do in order to get the perfect uniform : comfort, class, bling, and not too busy!
-even as a HUGE WCSS fan, i have not liked their uniforms all season until now! they lettering really just adds the 'shooting stars' to the uniform that ANYBODY can recognize, definitely an improvement
-well for topgun, though i can easily see how people form their opinion about the low cut top and bikini style, they look fantastic on the floor, IMO, and i really enjoyed seeing semi out of the old TG unis and into their own that are much more functional than the IOC ones !
-and for T&S, i really love them, but i wish the words were at least a little more centered because the arm gets in the way a bit and you can't see the full word

The FAME uniforms are gorgeous. I love them. They are super classy and sassy and look elegant.. perfect for a team called "Celebs"
SSX's are cute, but I think it would look better without sleeves.

The Top Gun unis are NMS at all for a cheer uni and I'm not a fan of the tops or it being drenched in logos -BUT- I will say I've seen worse on other teams with peoples' rear ends hanging out the backs of their skirts because they are WAY too small.. like, they look like a loincloth. IMO there isn't much difference between seeing someone's twins or their booty all up in my face and if people are going to be all upset about this, they should be upset about that too - we don't want a double standard. Just remember, you stay classy over there San Diego.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...until someone's spankies FALL OFF and I see their whole bottom (or worse) then this is way worse. I saw actual nipples in those NCA pictures (before they removed them). I don't think butt cheeks come close in comparison.

Eta: I don't like the IOC5 united. This one is OK...it just looks like a female wrestler costume to me.

Ugh. Stupid phone. Uniforms...not united. Back in the hospital so I have phone only. Forgive my horrendous typing til I get home.

Back