All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'M OBSESSED WITH CALI! Never seen a uni of theres that I haven't liked. I'm like drooling over Unlimiteds :p

Pittsburgs are super cute too!!! They did awesome this weekend too - glad they at least got to show off their new uni's day 1 :(

So glad others are saying what I am thinking. If negative comments are what TG was after.... they succeeded(which I know wasn't their intention). Like others have said, your not seeing alot of comments about how well they did, just comments about her (male) base had to pull her top back up over her boob and how unflattering the unis are both male and female. Yes, they are an amazing team, they all had a good showing at Worlds, it just a shame there aren't more posts to support what they actually did vs. how they looked or what happened.

Hooters is a pretty good example of the girls tops. They just don't look like a cheer uni and sorry that's where your at a Cheer Competition.
This IS a post about uniforms. Just sayin'.

Love Pittsburgh Superstars new uniform! Gorgeous uni and gorgeous girl!
(Note: The IOC5 uniforms may not be practical, but the girls still look amazing in them when they are standing around and taking pictures)
And if they were models, then it would be a great uniform, but these are athletes, not models and their uniforms needs to reflect that they are athletes.

If they got them where they got our regular eye stickers, the company is called Xotic Eyes
Make-up stickers are a bit confusing for me...Are they reusable or do you have to buy a billion to get thru the season? Are are they hard to put on or if your child has smaller eyes, are you able to cut them? Sorry for all of the questions, but my daughter is trying out at a dance studio that uses eye stickers & I'm a little (ok, a LOT) nervous, about trying to use them...

@armycheermom , Celebs are Large Semi Ltd. Well, they were this year. Don't know what they'll be next year! Legends are IOC. They didn't have new unis for Worlds but they have different unis than the rest of the teams on a regular. I agree, though, I like Celebs uni but the rest of the program should stick with the original.

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm a strong believer that level 5 teams, senior teams & international teams, work hard to get to those spots, should have seniority and have uniforms different from the rest of the program.. On a side-note, whoever designs Fame's unis, should seriously go into business! I haven't seen a Fame uniform I haven't loved!

Love new ACE uniforms. My son wears the sublimated uniform for baseball. I am assuming that they are maybe more expensive than the "regular"??? Does anybody know?? Our gym got new last year, so I was really just curious. Also, don't want to start an argument about whether you like or don't like TG uniforms, but my question is, really, how are the knee things legal? I am not trying to be scarcastic or anything, but it just really seems like they would not be.

@armycheermom- Both my girls used the eye stickers this year, after the last 2 years of the glitter glue stuff. I was a little worried at first but after the 2nd time using them I discovered it was so much easier then the glitter make up. They come in 2 sizes, we used the smaller ones for our youth teams and under & the larger ones for jr & senior teams. Some on youth did get the larger ones but they all looked the same. I have 1 on a youth team & one on a senior team and I bought them each 1 set at the begining of the season and they both lasted all season. :D Some did have to re-buy during the year but we were able to make them last. They are sticky at first but after the 2nd use you have to start using a glue (I used eye lash glue). Good luck & they do get easier over time. :)

Love Pittsburgh Superstars new uniform! Gorgeous uni and gorgeous girl!

And if they were models, then it would be a great uniform, but these are athletes, not models and their uniforms needs to reflect that they are athletes.

Make-up stickers are a bit confusing for me...Are they reusable or do you have to buy a billion to get thru the season? Are are they hard to put on or if your child has smaller eyes, are you able to cut them? Sorry for all of the questions, but my daughter is trying out at a dance studio that uses eye stickers & I'm a little (ok, a LOT) nervous, about trying to use them...

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm a strong believer that level 5 teams, senior teams & international teams, work hard to get to those spots, should have seniority and have uniforms different from the rest of the program.. On a side-note, whoever designs Fame's unis, should seriously go into business! I haven't seen a Fame uniform I haven't loved!

The stickers are reusable. Sometimes if you're really good with them they can last a whole season. But you might have to buy a couple - but definitely not new every time. And they make little ones for little eyes. My little one is TINY and she had the cutest little ones for her tiny eyes. :)

The stickers are reusable. Sometimes if you're really good with them they can last a whole season. But you might have to buy a couple - but definitely not new every time. And they make little ones for little eyes. My little one is TINY and she had the cutest little ones for her tiny eyes. :)
Thank you! I was pricing them and my eyes popped out of my head! $13 for a sticker to is not in my budget, especially when the studio goes 25 different competitions a year...my wallet & I can now breath easier! :) Guess I should go tell the expensive child, that she can prepare for tryouts! :p

THANK YOU for the info on eyes. My cp wears contacts and hates the glitter. Plus since neither of us took lessons on how to be a makeup artist, it rarely looks great..... wonder if I am "team mom" does that mean I have the power to pick makeup?? Idk, but I am sure gonna find out.

THANK YOU for the info on eyes. My cp wears contacts and hates the glitter. Plus since neither of us took lessons on how to be a makeup artist, it rarely looks great..... wonder if I am "team mom" does that mean I have the power to pick makeup?? Idk, but I am sure gonna find out.
You could suggest them to your coaches/owner. Usually coaches/owner picks out the make-up, the hairstyle, the uniforms,ect. While the team mom gives out meeting times, sends emails, makes good luck goody bags and answers questions about the team, hair and make-up....but definitely bring up the stickers to your coach/owner! Now that I know more about them, I actually excited for us to use them!:)

Back