All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL at the Top Gun uni. I love the top but I'm wondering if it is some sort of mickey take on the USASF. As in 'you want to take it down the cover up route, well here ya go ;)'

I would believe that if that didn't happen just a month ago. I think these uniforms were in the process of being designed and made before all of that happened.

I think the new Top Gun uni is cute although I don't think I'd like to see the capri pants become a new trend as not all teams have that 'swag' or whatever you wanna call it to pull it off.... if that makes any sense?! I like it more than I thought I would, and it keeps growing on me the more I see it :D

Okay Cheer Savannah, don't be getting any ideas now that capris have been introduced to the cheer world....

Some team in texas has worn capris for years... they're like red and royal blue or something

A high school here in SC also wears capris (which is irrelevant but relevant at the same time)

LOL at the Top Gun uni. I love the top but I'm wondering if it is some sort of mickey take on the USASF. As in 'you want to take it down the cover up route, well here ya go ;)'

Haha funny enough I was thinking the same thing! I really love these uniforms! And as for the capri's I'd think they're actually leggings which isn't so foreign from cheerleading. I've seen many teams who've worn plain black leggings or even with the team name down the side (Cheer Athletics, U of L, Miami Elite, MD Twisters Reign) as practice wear with sports bra's. Top Gun took the idea and ran it. Good for them!

For YEARS I've wanted a Capri uniform... We practice in spandex capris and I just love the look! And as an added bonus I don't have to see everyone's ashy knees... Nice work TG looooove it!

Nobody hate me but... I'm kind of hating the SE uni. Not too terribly mad at the top but the skirt just hurts my feelings.

Looooove wildcats uni but it drives me insane that the boys don't have as much bling as the girls on the chest

And stars could wear a trash bag and I would think it was amazing, definitely seems like a uniform that looks much better in person though.

For YEARS I've wanted a Capri uniform... We practice in spandex capris and I just love the look! And as an added bonus I don't have to see everyone's ashy knees... Nice work TG looooove it!

Nobody hate me but... I'm kind of hating the SE uni. Not too terribly mad at the top but the skirt just hurts my feelings.

Looooove wildcats uni but it drives me insane that the boys don't have as much bling as the girls on the chest

And stars could wear a trash bag and I would think it was amazing, definitely seems like a uniform that looks much better in person though.
you gymrat took the words directly from my mouth

I am in LOVE with Top Gun's. Not because of the pants, but because they have the perfect amount of bling/shimmer. The way the lines are make the uniform flattering on both girls pictured. I think it's really awesome when you get a uniform that makes the team look uniform. The pants are nice, but like someone said, only TG can pull it off. I wouldn't like to see F5 coming out in capri pants haha.
As for Senior Elite's, they're nice and I like them but...I don't know, maybe it's all the white and I'm used to seeing almost all black. I think it would look a lot better if they didn't have the bling on any of the piping (just around the X man and the black 'patches' (?)). I do love how the skirt is cut though, it's subtle but cute. I have a feeling it'll grow on me.

I like the TG uni, but would be less nervous if the girl's capri's were a bit higher in the waist. They just look like they would pull right down if they got caught on something.

the more I look at SEs uni the less I am a fan of the skirt. I don't know if its the white or the shape of it but I think it fits the girls kind of oddly...their old unis were just perfection, so I'm a little disappointed. Its the same amount of disappointment i have for WCSSs skirt as well. I just loved the old looks so much that I its hard to fall in love with these new ones.

Back