All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im not sure the rhinestones would necessarily get itchy, but i feel the would DEF scratch a lot. but i really like them. excited to see them on the floor.

:eek: please share where you get such gorgeous uniforms for 75$, i am jealouss

The company that makes these uniforms made ours, as TwistersPride said. We were under $200 per uniform for a completely custom uniform with a full rhinestone logo. I would think that maybe the reversible nature of it would make it slightly more expensive but I can't imagine that it would be that much. It's so cool that they have the option to rent them, but I never understand how gyms are able to lock up that much cash in renting out uniforms.

Reactions: ian
I really like the APX top..but the bottom looks like they used whatever leftover materials were left.

The lacey rhinestone side of the uni looks more "Day 2 Finals" to me.... love both though!! I think my spray tan would rub onto the plain white sections of the athletic looking side of the uni ??
that is such a good point...spray tans rubbing on white = and awkward orange stain.

i really love the idea of it being reversible the first one kinda of reminds me of pcm's level 1-4 just a little. but im in love with it.
where can we get reversible uni's
and is there anymore teams with new uni's yet?

Back