All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BOOOO,if anyone can bring back the glitter,it's Fame! (but just because you can, doesn't mean you should! Lol) ;)
Honestly, i couldn't see fame in anything else. We've been with them for 6 years and have always used glitter. I could not imagine their makeup as anything else. I love the matte colors like CEA uses or some of the others (sorry drawing a blank on names) but I can't imagine a matte black, red or plain silver on fame. that's just me though

The New Uniform that Fame is wearing is the new program Uni for next year. However, Fame Notorious has new uniforms that are amazing!

35a83gn.jpg

I have a feeling they will stay with the same company that makes our eyes now but leave off the metal studs (not rhinestones but still counts i believe) i love the eye stickers...getting ready is SOOOOOOOOOO easy!!! They look so nice too and everyone looks uniform...no janky glitter jobs lol
they told us at worlds last year that our rhinestones were illegal and dangerous so we all had our eye redone that didnt have rhinestones!
a1hjd4.jpg

kinda sad fame isn't velvet/velour.. but i like it nonetheless. Mamarazzi and FameUsM0m looks like you will have some stylin' cp's ;)

Those are Notorious' unis and I love them! But I'm hearing different things about whether or not we might have something velvet-ish. At this point I think we just all have to wait and see!

Back