All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love ACE's new uniforms! They really stand out! Just Cheers uniforms make them look 10X better and fiercer ! Spirit of Texas unis look cute too, not sure if theyre new or not.... And of course Top Gun's uniforms are original! I love them tho! So fierce

i don't quite like Top Guns capris. but if they want to make a better, conservative name for themselves, go ahead. lol :p

I haven't ever not liked an F5 uni, or any twisters uni for that matter... I would LOVE to see them in a primarily white uni though.... :) IMO

ArmW5d3CMAAjby7.jpg:large
OK, I'll be the first to admit that it took me a minute to figure out what team this is but when I saw their uniform top the first thing that went thru my head was "Why do they have a uni that refers to Creedance Clearwater Revival?" No, I am not that old. Anywhoo, like the sleeves.

We asked ACE to bring back the red in their uni and Thunderbirds certainly did :eek: Maybe it's just weird because you don't usually see them in a bold color like that completely. It's a very good and clean uniform design though!

Senior Elite... I will never get over the other ones that all the level 5 teams wear. I'm happy it has the same concept! Just will take some getting used to :)

Oh look! It's people of Wal-Mart, Cheer Edition! No matter how teeny tiny and ripped you are-white capri leggings are NEVER EVER EVER a smart choice.
I'm normally very pc about the things I say but I think your comment is out of line...show me something that makes you valid or current in the industry and then your opinion will weigh in a little stronger.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5213my

I have to say, I'm generally not a fan of capri's or pants on female cheerleaders. However, if there was ever a gym that was going to be able to pull it off, it's TG. It wouldn't be what I choose, but then again, I wouldn't have picked any of their uni's ;) They looked good on the floor, and as far as I'm concerned, that's all I care about.

Back