All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm normally very pc about the things I say but I think your comment is out of line...show me something that makes you valid or current in the industry and then your opinion will weigh in a little stronger.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5213my

Well you did promise me. And you delivered. :D I'm still deciding how I feel about the actual uniform, but I will sure say if there was ever a team to wear them, you found the right one. I've seen a ton of pics floating around and I have yet to see a girl who looks anything less than flawless in the uniform. I think I like it?

new zealand allstars... alot like fierces

578988_208710115913476_100003234674800_335260_62538902_n.jpg

Am I the only one who feels like the dress-thing they have going on here (I'm not really sure what to call it) would ride up when you're moving around? But more so than a skirt because there isn't a waistband? Maybe its just me? Trying to figure it out! Lol :help:

ETA: Fierce resemblance noted!
As far as I am aware, the same person designed both Fierce & these uniforms. I think there has been a few issues with the skirts riding up, but seem to be sorted now going by the videos.

oh good lord :| i dont mind the tops just kapris just seem so weird lol
383431_10150863957101584_325384936583_11862227_1317602355_n.jpg
kudos to top gun for always being able to surprise me. just when I think there's nothing they could do, they do it! i LOVE the top. not sure about capris... its definitely unexpected! they kind of remind me of football pants.

I love the TG tops and the capris are not my favorite, but they pull them off. I think it would look really nice if they were shorts though? Either way, I really like the tops.

I'm normally very pc about the things I say but I think your comment is out of line...show me something that makes you valid or current in the industry and then your opinion will weigh in a little stronger.

PS: The tops are gorgeous! Pair those with a white skirts with some black and gold trim and I"ll swoon.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5213my

I judge for several companies. Does my opinion of a teams uniforms impact my judging of a routine? Not in the least. I also do choreography.
I don't think they're flattering. On anyone. White capri legging are a huge no in my book. That's my opinion. Your opinion is that they're amazing and innovative. Fine. That's your opinion.

I love the TG tops and the capris are not my favorite, but they pull them off. I think it would look really nice if they were shorts though? Either way, I really like the tops.

Love them!! kudos to TG for coming up with the unexpected, AGAIN!!
On another note, Tsunami wore their Day 2 uniforms yesterday. Does anyone know if they were going to wear new unis today if they had made it to finals? I always like their uniforms, and was getting excited to possibly see a new one!

I love the TG uniform! Totally unexpected and different which is exactly what top gun is. One minute people are telling them to cover up and now they are telling them to wear less; make up your mind guys! I definitely think this is a uniform that only TG could pull off though. Kudo's to whoever designed them!

taylor hall just posted a picture on fb...and you can't really see all that well, but it looks like f5 is in full tops?!

Back