All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m35sb3WlPa1rubjd7o1_500.jpg

Am I the only one that noticed the black sports bra peeking out? (Sorry if this has been pointed out already - just now got the chance to get on FB and haven't read through the whole thread). I do love it just wondering if the tops were cut too short.

I'm wondering if F5 got these uniforms for free/discount...with the whole uniform debacle occurring with full tops I wouldnt be surprised if a company wanted to advertise a fierce full length top for teams to buy...just a thought.

I love TG's new unis! It's got a very athletic to it and the leggings work for me, but that's probably because I'm partial to the whole cropped legging and sneakers look in general, so to see it in a cheer uni version - let's just say I freaked. I do agree that it probably shouldn't become the new "trend" with unis because it's definitely something not everybody can pull off. I can imagine how many gyms could go wrong with the leggings idea. TG did a great job of making it work.

As for SE's new uni, I like it. I really like that they added in more white. I'm not the biggest fan of the shape of the skirt. I'm not a big fan of skirts that flare out.. I'm more for tighter fitting skirts.

I definitely will miss the "shooting" on WCSS' old unis, that was my favourite part! I'm not liking the top now that I take a closer look at it.. something's just not working for me, but I do like the skirt and the back of the top.

F5 - I'm afraid I'll never really be a fun of the full top because it just reminds me entirely too much of high school cheer. Props to them for being creative though. The collar is kinda funky looking to me as well. My favourite uni of there's will always be their old day 2 which is now apparently their day 1.

Oh and I know AZ power's was way in the beginning of the thread, but I just wanna say I love them and how they're reversible. Somebody mentioned the possibility of their spray tan rubbing off onto the white, but the white is on the upper part of the skirt and you'd be wearing spankies underneath anyways.. so it might not be that big of a problem. You'd just have to be a little bit more careful putting it on and take it off, I would assume.

Sorry for the long, long, loooong post.. I just wanted to catch up! :)

Love, love the top but not a fan of shorts. Also, did this Mom rob her daughter's closet before she left for Worlds? Honey, your too old to wear her clothes.

Pretty sure that's a GK rep, not a mom. (maybe both lol) They all wear that at comps it seems. I could be wrong, but I don't think a mom at Worlds would be rocking a GK tshirt. At least I hope not.

Pretty sure that's a GK rep, not a mom. (maybe both lol) They all wear that at comps it seems. I could be wrong, but I don't think a mom at Worlds would be rocking a GK tshirt. At least I hope not.
That's Kelly mcKeown. I want to say she is like the head of design of gk, not just a rep.

***And just to clarify I meant that a mom wouldn't wear that because she'd be wearing a shirt supporting the team (or her FierceBoard shirt:cheering:), not that a mom shouldn't wear a GK shirt. :oops:

I think she looks good. Wish I was shaped like that!!!

Love, love the top but not a fan of shorts. Also, did this Mom rob her daughter's closet before she left for Worlds? Honey, your too old to wear her clothes.

She's actually a VP at GK and an amazing woman at that with a fashion sense and a body that most would consider above par. Some of you get very brave and audacious sitting behind computer screens...but it's ok...stay there and stay seated while the rest of us try and leave our marks in the industry we love.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?opgnrk

***And just to clarify I meant that a mom wouldn't wear that because she'd be wearing a shirt supporting the team (or her FierceBoard shirt:cheering:), not that a mom shouldn't wear a GK shirt. :oops:

I think she looks good. Wish I was shaped like that!!!
Agreed! Kudos to her!

Back