All-Star Nfinity Sparkle Backpack?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 17, 2014
Hey guys! I have been thinking about getting an Nfinity sparkle backpack for the upcoming cheer season. my gyms colors are blue and red, so I think I would go for blue. Do any of you currently have one? Is it worth the cost? Haha $85 is a lot for a backpack and I want to make sure I love it :) I also want to know what the sparkley material feels like. Is it flakey? Would you repurchase it if your was ruined somehow? I just need some solid reviews to complete my decision. Have a good day, everyone :p:D:shimmy:

I have the blue one! I think they're introducing a red one so you could get either.
The glitter doesn't shed at all, idk what it's made of but it's so sparkly <3 I found it holds quite a bit even though when you first get it it doesn't look like it will but it does. I love mine and I feel fabulous carrying it :cool:
Look around before buying it because shipping prices vary a lot and obviously on an 85 dollar purchase you want the cheapest shipping possible. My mom bought it directly from nfinity and I think shipping was like $13, I bet you could get it cheaper. TeamCheer has free shipping so they're probably the best people to order from if they have it (they had it but then didn't and IDK if they do or not now). My school bag was around the same price though so I didn't think it was that out there for a good bag. I haven't had mine long enough to talk about how it holds up though. Hopefully someone who has can help you out there, I know the black one lasts people for seasons. The one downside is the glitter ones don't have water bottle pockets but there's plenty of room to put one inside, just make sure it doesn't leak first.

I have one and it's my most prized possession lol. It's a really sturdy and well made bag. Mine had survived countless competitions and being stuffed in the overhead compartments of airplanes while completely full. I carry SO much stuff around that I'm always worried about the straps of my backpack but my nfinity doesn't even have a thread out of place. I also got my monogram embroidered on it, if that answers any questions about the material. Here's a picture.
2a5dxl2.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!GB

@cheersdominique I don't know why but I find those pictures really pretty and the sparkles look so cool up close! Love the idea of the monogram!

I have one and it's my most prized possession lol. It's a really sturdy and well made bag. Mine had survived countless competitions and being stuffed in the overhead compartments of airplanes while completely full. I carry SO much stuff around that I'm always worried about the straps of my backpack but my nfinity doesn't even have a thread out of place. I also got my monogram embroidered on it, if that answers any questions about the material. Here's a picture.
2a5dxl2.jpg

love the monogram! never thought of that!

2a5dxl2.jpg

How much did it cost to get it monogrammed and where did you get it done? Like unless it was a local place haha :) thank you for your help

How much did it cost to get it monogrammed and where did you get it done? Like unless it was a local place haha :) thank you for your help
I got mine done by a teammates mom for five bucks! She just has a regular embroidery machine and it worked fine on the sparkly material.

Hey guys! I have been thinking about getting an Nfinity sparkle backpack for the upcoming cheer season. my gyms colors are blue and red, so I think I would go for blue. Do any of you currently have one? Is it worth the cost? Haha $85 is a lot for a backpack and I want to make sure I love it :) I also want to know what the sparkley material feels like. Is it flakey? Would you repurchase it if your was ruined somehow? I just need some solid reviews to complete my decision. Have a good day, everyone :p:D:shimmy:
My daughter has used hers for a couple of years for all of her cheer related stuff and loves it. It holds up to everything and continues to look good. She's pushing for a new one this next year except there's no need since it stays in perfect condition. And did I mention it will hold a ton if stuff. If your like my child and you have your parent handle your backpack at competition this is a factor for the parent because it can be heavy due to all it holds. HA!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back