All-Star Nfinity Titans

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See I think the doctor filling in for my doctor didn't know what she was talking about. She said insurance companies cover orthotics once a year and I thought that seemed excessive.

ETA: I didn't want to double post but I have weak ankles and ankle problems. I'm in a boot for a broken bone in the side of my foot. Could wearing the boot be making my ankle weak? It always hurts if I try to put weight on it without the boot now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you need a boot when you break a bone lol it won't make your ankle more weak since its helping you bare weight like a cast not like a brace.

Last edited:
So has anyone actually got these yet and could give us a review of them?

I girls on my IOC6 team has them. She's worn them for only 2 practices so far. I thought I'd really notice the high top compared to everyone else, but I didn't until she told me she'd gotten them. She seems to like them, so does her partner stunt base. Idk how they'd do with group stunting with someone on the ankle.

I girls on my IOC6 team has them. She's worn them for only 2 practices so far. I thought I'd really notice the high top compared to everyone else, but I didn't until she told me she'd gotten them. She seems to like them, so does her partner stunt base. Idk how they'd do with group stunting with someone on the ankle.
Thanks for the info, all girl group stunting in them is my main concern! Good to know they don't stick out from the rest of the team too much.

Back