No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YEAH! Well, kind of. I'm from Mass, but I got to the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks !! :) Go Sioux!

I love my UND Fightin' Sioux hockey hat! Did UND end up having to drop the Sioux mascot?

Woof. Such a mess, but No, they (North Dakota) passed a law that requires UND to keep the Sioux mascot and if the NCAA wants to fight it it'll be a separate law suite. I think, that's where we are sitting now - so happy! hahah Excited to see a Sioux fan in Alabama! I was really hoping for the NCAA title this year though - even followed them to the Frozen Four. Welp, can't always win. But I'll have to pick a new favorite player this year! Trupp was my favorite and he was a senior. Sadness I even tried to upload a picture I have of him for my icon but the picture was too big _silly

Geh, sorry being a newbie didn't notice the reply option. I posted about the Logo under the forum itself. Embarrassing

It'll get better. Now I have to go back to praying my San Jose Sharks can somehow miraculously win three in a row...

first post ever on fierce board :)
i wish canadian teams got more credit, ya i know that the usa is ahead in cheerleading,
but i think we deserve better!

This is my 816th post. WHY CAN'T OPEN 5 GO TO WORLDS?
because its not true level five when you dont double. if open was allowed to go to worlds so many teams would drop down with the tumbling and compete as open. its not as hard as a competition if you dont have to worry so much on tumbling.

because its not true level five when you dont double. if open was allowed to go to worlds so many teams would drop down with the tumbling and compete as open. its not as hard as a competition if you dont have to worry so much on tumbling.
lol

Latest posts

Back