All-Star Not About Cheer But How Do I Delete My Account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5411
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait wait wait...go back.

Am I the only person who doesn't remember all this drama with this poster?!? :confused: Was I either: A) Conveniently missing from some brouhaha (typical me) or B) WAS THIS SOMETHING FROM THE PARENT SECTION!?!? :(

Y'all have all sorts of secret mystery fun that I don't know about..

PS- I'm secretly blaming the parent thread every time I don't know what's going on :p
You're probably right :D

I love the parent section because we're all NORMAL. The anti-Susie parents took that place over and woe be to any SM that appears. It's a little slice of patent sanity heaven!

I originally didn't read this thread, thinking what could be so interesting about deleting an account. Boy was I wrong! Never underestimate the entertainment value of a thread on Fierceboard. Off to mainline pixie sticks and read the rest of it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Do not underestimate any thread during the summer :D

No this goes back to another board from a long time ago called Cheer Parents Gone Broke (or CPGB) it was like the parent section but its own website. Andre and Acedad ran it.

Wait.... I remember a 3-year old thread in the recent past, and it wasn't in the parent section because I just "discovered" the parent section. It may be another thread, but I do remember that the poster was most definitely a SM.

Yes the 3 year old backhandspring thread is in the newbie section...reading gold on days when you are sad! It is the giver of "slow your role sparkle", "mainlining pixie sticks", and the inside joke whenever someone posts in pink.
"notagain" is a old member that has done this before. That's why all of us are like..ehhh whatever...

Ok why do i miss all the fun? i wanna read the '3yo bhs' thread...hook me up!

I can't link because I'm on my phone but it's searchable because I've searcjed iy before - just type "3 y.o. BHS" and iy shouod come up. Make sure you click "search titles only" though because otherwise every thread ever will pop up :D because we mention it a couple times a day.

As for innocuous looking threads....it's always nice when something boring looking like Music suddenly has a padlock next to it. :eek: Then I know it's time to get comfy for some good reading!

I have tried and tried to find 3 y.o. BHS, but the search bar isn't working for me...@capheebersmom, are you able to post the link! I will forever be indebted to you and will shimmy all your post!

Back