All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Coincidentally enough I came across this from an old notebook... I don't know why I put this on there... it's from at least 5 years ago... fierce scorpion, uniform? Not so much.
x4rg1y.jpg

is it bad that before i looked close enough at the name to read it, i thought, well doesn't this look like a cheer savannah uniform.

Definitely remember those Cheer Savannah uniforms. It was a Latin theme and the team name was Senoritas. Also, the shoes that flyer is wearing were my favorite shoes ever. RIP Power blue dot shoes :(

I heard about them why did you like them?

I heard about them why did you like them?

They were around before nfinitys and compared with other shoes from the early 2000s they were SO light. It was the first shoe I actually liked tumbling in because I felt barefoot. And I thought they were really easy to stunt in. The blue things probably weren't the best for bases hands but I guess thats the perk of being a top haha. They didn't hold up very well and I ended up with athletic tape holding them together but compared with other shoes on the market at the time they were INCREDIBLE

They were around before nfinitys and compared with other shoes from the early 2000s they were SO light. It was the first shoe I actually liked tumbling in because I felt barefoot. And I thought they were really easy to stunt in. The blue things probably weren't the best for bases hands but I guess thats the perk of being a top haha. They didn't hold up very well and I ended up with athletic tape holding them together but compared with other shoes on the market at the time they were INCREDIBLE
what were the blue things?

I had these shoes and they held up FOREVER. I loved them! I kept the pair I got in 2003 until 2008, I think... I had them in my car in case I ever forgot my cheer shoes! The blue things did start to come off after a while but they lasted so much longer than any of my Nfinity shoes did.

I banned those when I took over a local high school program in 2004... I couldn't take looking at those damn blue circles every time someone's feet left the ground.... especially ugly on flyers' body positions in the air... I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, BECAUSE MY EYES ARE DRAWN TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FOOT

Did yours come with the backpack and sandals? The girls were upset when I took that away lol

LOL i saw this the other day looking through old issues of American Cheerleader. Pretty sure this issue is where I found the picture of the uniform with the cape on it that i posted in the new uniform thread.

LOL i saw this the other day looking through old issues of American Cheerleader. Pretty sure this issue is where I found the picture of the uniform with the cape on it that i posted in the new uniform thread.
it is i remember the post lol

Latest posts

Back