All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember seeing a vid on youtube a long time ago titled "The Stingray Fall Stars". It was of Stingray at a competition and they literally had like at least ten falls. I don't think it's on youtube anymore but has anyone else seen it?

Everyone has their bad days. Looking at this routine, all I could think was, "Hot day-ummmmm, I wish Rays would go large coed this season, because this routine would be superb if it had hit!" I don't know any gym who hasn't had a bad day now and then, and WCSS had a few days last season that left most of us doubting. The fact that someone would name the video that way really bugs me. And it says more about the person who named it than it does the Rays.

Everyone has their bad days. Looking at this routine, all I could think was, "Hot day-ummmmm, I wish Rays would go large coed this season, because this routine would be superb if it had hit!" I don't know any gym who hasn't had a bad day now and then, and WCSS had a few days last season that left most of us doubting. The fact that someone would name the video that way really bugs me. And it says more about the person who named it than it does the Rays.

Thank you, I'm glad someone commented on that. What a horrible display of sportsmanship, it was disgusting the way they sounded so excited to count the falls. In a sport where timing and focus is everything, a small error can throw everything off, especially when dealing with young athletes at such a high level of difficulty. I'm sure those kids were devastated when they left the floor...taking pleasure in their misfortune is not very compassionate.

(Don't get me wrong, I am typically a fan of schadenfreude, particularly when dealing with adults whose problems are caused by their own stupidity lol)

9ql0mg.jpg

2i22zcw.jpg

It's obvious the moment it happened (or at least the moment your body reacted to it). Scary bc you know the momentum is too great but the power is suddenly not there so it's going to end badly.
That whomps.

AshaFierce said:
I was watching another video of that same tumbling crash and this was the description: "Some cheerleader gets taken out hard by her teammate at some national championship. This was for the large seniors so you bet this hurt like hell"
I lol'd.

The pyramid. Oh my Jesus that looked crazy!

Back