All-Star Nothing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you didn't read the thread in the first 20 mins it was up, I guess we'll either hear something about it later or we won't.

Well I read the thread in the first 20 minutes and found it so interesting I cut and pasted it. It is pretty, well let's say, inflammatory. I thought i would PM @Glitterati and ask about it ... but Glitterati is private and doesn't allow PMs.

I think this thread means only one thing: it's summer on the fierceboard.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well I read the thread in the first 20 minutes and found it so interesting I cut and pasted it. It is pretty, well let's say, inflammatory. I thought i would PM @Glitterati and ask about it ... but Glitterati is private and doesn't allow PMs.

Can't we at least get through tryouts before the summer crazy starts? :laugh:

But, since it's tryout time I've had my fill of drama so I like the "new" topic on nothing. It's more entertaining. :grin:

AND I'm patting myself on the back for FINALLY figuring out how to multiquote on the app. :oops:

im just glad that the op deleted the original message. it was very disturbing and vulgar, not to mention the disgusting picture they posted. kids post on this site! i wouldnt be surprised if op got banned.

im just glad that the op deleted the original message. it was very disturbing and vulgar, not to mention the disgusting picture they posted. kids post on this site! i wouldnt be surprised if op got banned.

Ha ha. No, OP did not. It was a question about a program and that is all. Must have found answer, because deleted question.

Can't we at least get through tryouts before the summer crazy starts? :laugh:

But, since it's tryout time I've had my fill of drama so I like the "new" topic on nothing. It's more entertaining. :grin:

AND I'm patting myself on the back for FINALLY figuring out how to multiquote on the app. :oops:
Still haven't figured that out.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back