All-Star Nothing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so surprised by the fact that it has to do with GA.... Really... I'm very surprised that controversy is surrounding Georgia Allstars... I swear.

I know...it sounds bad but my reaction was "again?" It seems every year he gets upset about something...usually around tryouts. Makes me wonder if it's just publicity...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't picture an owner wanting a rumor going around that there probably won't be enough cheerleaders to field a level 5 team this year. People are attracted to gyms like Cheer athletics that have reputations for fielding multiple level 5 teams. My guess is it is just an ugly rumor with no truth to it.

And they do have a worlds team and a restricted 5 for next season. Not sure what this rumor starter was try to accomplish.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Well if you look at the OP's posts:
Their first post was the middle of last month.
They made the required newbie posts to get onto the main board.
Then stated they had info on "good authority" that CA was coming to GA, and questioned BlueCat's credibility when he tried to set the record straight.
Then asked about another GA gym saying they heard all these awful things they then proceeded to name.

Now the OP has been quiet. And GA's allstar team selections have all started and/or been completed in the meantime...

Well if you look at the OP's posts:
Their first post was the middle of last month.
They made the required newbie posts to get onto the main board.
Then stated they had info on "good authority" that CA was coming to GA, and questioned BlueCat's credibility when he tried to set the record straight.
Then asked about another GA gym saying they heard all these awful things they then proceeded to name.

Now the OP has been quiet. And GA's allstar team selections have all started and/or been completed in the meantime...
OMG...you mean there really was a "something"? I totally thought this was a thread that was nothing. Go figure?

Back