All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am watching it from the beginning on netflix. I think there are just 2 seasons. season 3? Just ended on tv? I am a little behind. I will have to catch up before it airs again.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A marijuana arrest pales in comparison to a raping a 13 year old arrest. I bet Alisha ripped him a new one anyway. I bet she used words I've never heard in my entire life.

This. If the rape arrest hadn't happened I don't know that I would have even noticed the marijuana arrest story. And I really can picture Alisha now...

Am I making things up or did I read that someone else was the listed as the gym owner in the article linked to the original post, not RD or Alisha?

I can't feel bad. They put themselves out there and sucked on those 15+ minutes of fame and I am willing to bet they have made a boatload of money along the way. Like @mstealtoyou said, be very careful what you wish for. None of this would have made more than the local papers if they didn't pimp themselves out.
My daughter raised a good point. CTR can claim Andrea was not a staff member but national television show otherwise. She was coaching children in their gym and that is on film. If she and RD are found guilty, can USASF ban CTR from becoming a member gym?
If CTR didn't have any reason before they were arrested to keep them from coaching kids or holding any kind of position then why couldn't they still be a member gym as long as either or both of them are removed from the point of their arrests and or convictions and on? I'm just thinking that it's not like RD or Andrea had prior arrests and were still kept at the gym. I could see if CTR kept convicted criminals as staff.

Am I the only one thinking that this mom shouldn't reflect on CTR?? I am not a fan of the show or even what I know of the gym, but if this mother has no previous records and this was a secret, how were they to know? The best background checks in the world wouldn't have shown this information. This could happen in any cheer gym and it shouldn't reflect on the gym. However the owner being arrested for pot I can't speak of... dumb mistake. Yes lots of people do it and it's legal in some states, but not Arkansas. As a gym owner that doesn't look good and that should reflect on your gym!

Am I the only one thinking that this mom shouldn't reflect on CTR?? I am not a fan of the show or even what I know of the gym, but if this mother has no previous records and this was a secret, how were they to know? The best background checks in the world wouldn't have shown this information. This could happen in any cheer gym and it shouldn't reflect on the gym. However the owner being arrested for pot I can't speak of... dumb mistake. Yes lots of people do it and it's legal in some states, but not Arkansas. As a gym owner that doesn't look good and that should reflect on your gym!
haha that's basically what I just posted at the same time you posted this. How can you know ahead of time that someone is going to commit a crime. As far as RD goes, well that I can see having an effect cause like you said no matter what your view is on this drug, it's illegal and as a gym owner he needs to be more careful.

Am I making things up or did I read that someone else was the listed as the gym owner in the article linked to the original post, not RD or Alisha?
In the original article they called him by his full name. RD is just his initials. Took me a second to put it together myself.

Back