All-Star Oh My! Cheer Perfection Mom Arrested....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sooo CTR are suppose to be coming to England this summer for a clinic which has been paid for but now I guess it's not happening?!

Very curious as to whether they will go ahead with the clinic. Will the UK hosts want to be associated with CTR after this? Also, although news spreads slower in UK, I imagine CTR will be apprehensive.

I do hope that Aleisha still comes over to the UK. As has been mentioned, we must not let a few individuals destroy an entire gyms rep.

Last edited:
Very curious as to whether they will go ahead with the clinic. Will the UK hosts want to be associated with CTR after this? Also, although news spreads slower in UK, I imagine CTR will be apprehensive.

I do hope that Aleisha still comes over to the UK. As has been mentioned, we must not let a few individuals destroy an entire gyms rep.

I think it depends what is happening with the charges. As far as I am aware (I am part host!) it is still going ahead.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ugh I can't even with this (and I am not responding to you specifically, just used it as a jumping point). There is no way to say this nicely, but if you were going to PAY someone to come and give a clinic, it should be a coach that teaches proper technique and not a pageant turned gym owner reality "star". The gym does not have a well known or highly regarded reputation in the industry. I am not saying they are horrible or that Alisha is a bad coach, I am just saying they are an average gym that competes at lower rate competitions, and you probably have similarly qualified coaches right in your own area. Your money would be far better spent by contracting with a coach who has had teams successfully compete at NCA or Worlds.

ugh I can't even with this (and I am not responding to you specifically, just used it as a jumping point). There is no way to say this nicely, but if you were going to PAY someone to come and give a clinic, it should be a coach that teaches proper technique and not a pageant turned gym owner reality "star". The gym does not have a well known or highly regarded reputation in the industry. I am not saying they are horrible or that Alisha is a bad coach, I am just saying they are an average gym that competes at lower rate competitions, and you probably have similarly qualified coaches right in your own area. Your money would be far better spent by contracting with a coach who has had teams successfully compete at NCA or Worlds.

I totally get what you're saying, and if it was my choice as to who comes to the UK to do a clinic I can name several different coaches instead of CTR. But, unfortunately it's not my choice :(

A lot of the girls at my gym love watching cheer perfection, and are so excited to actually see Alisha and the girls. Out gym doesn't follow the "normal" rule book as we are part of UKCA which has it's own rules. Getting Alisha over to teach young girls lower level skills following the USASF rules is the main idea.

Again, there are many MANY coaches I can think instead of her but.. It is what it is!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't disagree with your point, but to be fair, the daughter of the offender IS a victim too. Can't really compare her to the Steubenville rapists. I just don't think she's MORE of a victim than the boy, as Nancy Grace seems to think.

It does speak to the fact that boys who are raped by older women tend to get less sympathy than girls raped by older men. And women offenders tend to be let off easier than men.
HAH! Tell me about it. I heard that there is a site where people post the photos of female sex offenders and info about their offenses, jail time, etc. And NO ONE on the site shames them. People just go on and comment about how attractive they are, no one stops to think, "wait a minute, these women are PEDOPHILES. That could've been my kid!" Nope. Remember how that one lawyer said that his client (a female teacher that had raped a male student) was "too attractive" to go to jail. If that site had been started to praise attractive male teachers that had raped young female students, more people would be up in arms. These gender stereotypes seriously need to stop, they're hurting everyone.

I'd love to know the ones who do...bc I feel like they should at least be required to do background checks prior to hiring them, but I know some that don't.

I think she did say in the interview that they do background checks, but will add drug testing to the list now.

Last edited:
#BRINGBACKCHEERLEADERNATION
I'm ecstatic to see all-star getting spotlight, but nothing is really being done to bring up the image of high school cheer.
I did love that show but seriously all Im reminded of is that run/jog thing.. I bring it up a lot because it bothers me a lot lol..

Back