All-Star Old Cheer Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how old is it, because she's wearing nfinitys and it just makes me think that this is from 2 seasons ago??

this is the one the younger teams wore i think until '08? the newer gym wore them a little later than that though until they got the black GKs.

What team is this?

Rage all stars from Waynesboro, PA. they disappeared for a while, but from what I've heard they've reopened under the name Pryzm with a lot of the girls from Rainbow.

44354665-f0d4-5e3e.jpg

Like 1993 it was a one piece jumper lol
lol. UNA Bears? We must have cheered against each other! I cheered for the MJ Bears that year. Our uniforms were real winners too! Full with a sailor type flap in the back, I'll have to see if I can find a picture!

lol. UNA Bears? We must have cheered against each other! I cheered for the MJ Bears that year. Our uniforms were real winners too! Full with a sailor type flap in the back, I'll have to see if I can find a picture!

Ha yeah I'm sure we did. I loved cheering there!! I remember playing against mt. Juliet too!
I would love to see yall's because y'all aren't the only one who had the sailor flap thing. We had these uniforms the 1 piece jumper my first year. My second year we had the sailor ones and they were so hideous!! Lol then my mom took over as director of the cheer thing and she got in touch with a varsity rep and that's when we got those other uniforms and they were such a huge hit we kept the same one and reordered them for like the next 4 years.

If anyone has any pictures of Maryland twisters around 1999-2000.. I remember one of their youth teams had like a dress that had a diamond shape cut out over their belly buttons. i really wish i could see that one again! haha some of their other teams had shorts that year too! ahead of the times.

If anyone has any pictures of Maryland twisters around 1999-2000.. I remember one of their youth teams had like a dress that had a diamond shape cut out over their belly buttons. i really wish i could see that one again! haha some of their other teams had shorts that year too! ahead of the times.

Yes! I know exactly what uniform you are talking about and I know someone who was on that team and wore that uniform! I'll see if I can get it on here some how

Back