All-Star Open Coed 6-- 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 2, 2011
Who has an Open Coed 6 team this year????

Champion All Stars in CT has one.!!
We were runner up for the All Levels internet judging:)

Fame Beach and NY, according to tryouts results!

In Socal - Stealth, PCM Corona, Pace, Rockstar, Orange Crush is trying to start one, and Rush. I feel like I'm forgetting some - not sure if Energie has a Lv. 6 or not, and I haven't heard if Cali is doing Lv. 6 again.

In Socal - Stealth, PCM Corona, Pace, Rockstar, Orange Crush is trying to start one, and Rush. I feel like I'm forgetting some - not sure if Energie has a Lv. 6 or not, and I haven't heard if Cali is doing Lv. 6 again.

OC Allstars has one too

PCM has a International All Girl 6 team.... at this time it's not coed... Our International 5 team is coed :)

i think Cheer Odyssey from Northern California is having one (they were the only COED 6 to atttend worlds from california last yr)

riptides from up north might be having one again.

They're trying to do co-ed Lv.6 again. They're having a "Lv. 6 open gym" tonight in Corona :)

I actually just found out.... I'm on International coed 5 and they told us it was an AG 6 team but that's great!! We have PLENTY of boys and more than we can put on I5 Karma!

Back