All-Star Openings, Mergers, And Closing Down For The 2011-2012 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

..have you looked at a map? NE is mini. It's what happens when you're some of the first states lol
that's what i said, NE isn't innovative or big haha. cheerleading down here is torture i telllll you, those living in the south pray to & thank the cheer gods you were blessed with amazing teams surrounding you!

Fierce san diego closed and many of there cheerleaders came to Cheerforce San Diego. Nor Cal Elite was sister gyms with So Cal Elite. Being as Cheerforce San Diego is made up from West Coast Mavericks and So Cal Elite, we are sister gyms with nor cal elite by proxy. The cheer family just keeps growning. LOL

I think it's great that Baystate took over Rhody... (I remember they were my first all star competition I went to back in the day) Plus the owners/coaches of Baystate are amazing! :) You have CA - Las Vegas too bu they're still going to be great!

Nor Cal Elite was sister gyms with So Cal Elite.

It goes back even further than that... It goes back to South Bay Elite, which was Nor Cal before the name change. Roy Lucas was the coach, and worked with Champion Outlaws before coming to South Bay, so SBE/Outlaws were always very close. This is probably more shocking for outsiders since it seems so far, but not so much for kids in the program and I think it is a great move for both sides.
Caitlyn and Cameron both started at South Bay on a super fierce junior team, that would probably still put some senior teams to shame in stunting. They were ridiculous, and stacked with talent. There are many girls still at Nor Cal (8 years later) that started on that junior team and are still with the program.
Sorry, I just love to brag on my former program. :)

Fierce san diego closed and many of there cheerleaders came to Cheerforce San Diego. Nor Cal Elite was sister gyms with So Cal Elite. Being as Cheerforce San Diego is made up from West Coast Mavericks and So Cal Elite, we are sister gyms with nor cal elite by proxy. The cheer family just keeps growning. LOL
What exactly does "sister gyms" mean?
Are you the same company? OR
Do you wear the same uniform? OR
Do you just cheer for each other at competitions?

What exactly does "sister gyms" mean?
Are you the same company? OR
Do you wear the same uniform? OR
Do you just cheer for each other at competitions?

Nor Cal Elite and So Cal Elite used to have the same uniform. So Cal chenged their uniforn, name, and colors when they combined with Cheerforce, but they kept he same bond with nor cal that they had before. They cheer for eathother at competitions, im pretty sure that had camp together one summer, and they have shirts together.

It goes back even further than that... It goes back to South Bay Elite, which was Nor Cal before the name change. Roy Lucas was the coach, and worked with Champion Outlaws before coming to South Bay, so SBE/Outlaws were always very close. This is probably more shocking for outsiders since it seems so far, but not so much for kids in the program and I think it is a great move for both sides.
Caitlyn and Cameron both started at South Bay on a super fierce junior team, that would probably still put some senior teams to shame in stunting. They were ridiculous, and stacked with talent. There are many girls still at Nor Cal (8 years later) that started on that junior team and are still with the program.
Sorry, I just love to brag on my former program. :)

2005 junior coed was amazing I still watch the video from Palm Springs alllll the time

So after reading this thread: So Cal Elite and Nor Cal Elite were affiliated at one time. Cheerforce was never affiliated with Nor Cal until the merger with So Cal Elite. Nor Cal kids left to be on Cali's senior teams rather than their sister gym So Cal Elite at the time. Now Nor Cal kids are leaving and going to Cheerforce? After reading this I feel really bad for the Nor Cal program.

My sister is actually on ATL. She never mentioned the merger, who is CTA lol.

Lol well I believe it's only level 5 who is actually merging. But the other levels are still doing the name change. But I think a lot more gyms also merged with the level 5. I know a few people from platinum elite, cheertyme, and ellenwood who tried out out for a-towne dynasty's level 5.

World Cup is Opening a new gym in Staten Island..from there website
"
WORLD CUP UNITES WITH ATHLETIC EDGE SPORTS CENTER, STATEN ISLAND NY

MEET AND GREET: OPEN TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN CHEERLEADING JULY 8, 2011: 5:30 TO 7:00PM AT ATHLETIC EDGE 10 NASSAU PLACE STATEN ISLAND, NY 10307​

You will have an opportunity to sign up for a fall team. World Cup and Athletic Edge Staff will be there to answer your questions. "​

So after reading this thread: So Cal Elite and Nor Cal Elite were affiliated at one time. Cheerforce was never affiliated with Nor Cal until the merger with So Cal Elite. Nor Cal kids left to be on Cali's senior teams rather than their sister gym So Cal Elite at the time. Now Nor Cal kids are leaving and going to Cheerforce? After reading this I feel really bad for the Nor Cal program.
im not sure if we're talking about level 5 kids in ALL the northern californian gyms or Nor*Cal.