All-Star Panthers Division In 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What division should Panthers be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because there were 5 large teams this past season doesn't mean that some of those medium teams may not decide to try out large senior. There were some medium teams that didn't make it to finals last year that I guarantee were thinking to themselves, dang I should have added a few more girls or just risked going large senior.

I want to see Panthers in large senior because it shakes up the top 3 since it would be the big 4 again. It makes it far less obvious. PLUS Cheer Athletics traveled outside of Texas twice this past year with Panthers going to Indy. Depending on what the other teams end up doing as far as Cheersport and Indy goes they could run into competition again if they attend one of those competitions. Plus are people forgetting they were a medium senior team last season and beat the large senior teams at the Majors?

Just because there were 5 large teams this past season doesn't mean that some of those medium teams may not decide to try out large senior. There were some medium teams that didn't make it to finals last year that I guarantee were thinking to themselves, dang I should have added a few more girls or just risked going large senior.

I want to see Panthers in large senior because it shakes up the top 3 since it would be the big 4 again. It makes it far less obvious. PLUS Cheer Athletics traveled outside of Texas twice this past year with Panthers going to Indy. Depending on what the other teams end up doing as far as Cheersport and Indy goes they could run into competition again if they attend one of those competitions. Plus are people forgetting they were a medium senior team last season and beat the large senior teams at the Majors?

Adding onto that, I'm sure Tsunami would've been better large...

I know that if they would have been large they would have had their chance in finals to show that they could hit their routine.
Yeah. Exactly how I feel. I feel a lot of solid Large All Girls (Tsunami, Super Seniors, Generals) went medium in an effort to get a better result. But considering everyone and their mother decided to, it had the reverse effect. I wish SS and Tsu would've stayed large. I like Generals better as a medium.

Panthers would have my vote in small, medium or large! I would love to see a few more teams in large, especially those who left for medium.

They need to stay medium so that I can still be a huge fan! I can't have them competing against Stars or Cali Elite again!

If they go large, the should have a voiceover that says "Large medium or small, panthers wins them all" kinda like the Woodlands one

Back