All-Star Parent Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Although as a parent I would HATE to see parents performing at Worlds, I did see an awesome team at American Cheer Power this year where a couple one of the dads threw a double.

Our parent team is awesome but my cp would die a thousands deaths if I went to Worlds before her lol. i would post the video if I had any idea how to lol. Its on youtube Pa Spirit Explosion RAGE. Feel free to post it if you got the skills ;)

Here's the thing......some of these gyms don't have an Open L6 team, or their Open L6 is full of 22 year olds-so their coaches join the "parent" team. I don't think that's right, unless they also have a child in the program.

my mom and dad were on the parent team one year, and my dad participates in the "parent jump-offs" they have at some competitions! its so fun to watch. our head coaches join the parent team but, their daughters do cheer in our program :)

Here's the thing......some of these gyms don't have an Open L6 team, or their Open L6 is full of 22 year olds-so their coaches join the "parent" team. I don't think that's right, unless they also have a child in the program.
I don't think that this was referred to my gym, but I can guarantee all the parents have daughters in our program. There is one coach on the team because she has a daughter on the tiny team, just like everyone else.

I personally love our parent team they're so much fun to watch at comes, and the crowd goes crazy for them :)

I like gyms that have parent teams I thing its a good idea. It shows them how hard it is to do what we do and its realllyyyy funny!!!!:)

Back