OT Pets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

My wittle baby just chillin, snacking on some popcorn. I'll post another picture later where she doesn't look so homicidal. (She's a little self concious.)

I used to have a cat (George, 22 - Don't know what she was. Yes, I said SHE) and a dog (Benny, 16 - Golden Retriever). Both were put down. Now just have Bradley, a golden retriever who will be turning 3 very soon. This is my FAVORITE picture of him, he was probably a few months old when this was taken.

bradleypuppywithastick.jpg

Unfortunately, he's not a litte puppy anymore but he's still just as cute. He has the biggest personality, it's too funny.

IMG_5049.jpg

this is chase, my kitty :) aka mr hobo tubbs. well at least that's what I call him. He's really fat, and he prefers to sleep in a box rather than his bed, like a homeless kitty.

IMG_5040.jpg

This is dutchess (I know, what were we thinking naming her dutchess...) she's a purebred white german shepherd and ummmm about 6? lol. I've never met a dog with more personality in my life. or more personal problems lol She's really hyper all the time, except for when she leaks (yes, you heard me right, she leaks) then she gets depressed. but she's on meds so its all good. hahahaha

IMG_5044.jpg

and this is Nikita. she's 75% wolf and 25% german shepherd and she's 10. shes old and everyone else hates her, but she's my puppers :) their hate is probably a little justified, considering she'll only do stuff if you give her salami, and she pretends to be more deaf than she really is lol its weird having a dog that looks at you like you're crazy when you try and get her to play fetch, but its the type of dog she is. my family jokes and calls her a lawn ornament. thats why we have dutchy to play :)

This is my cat and dog...
238b2cce.jpg

My cat is bigger than my dog
bdb5e75c.jpg

This is the one time my cat Turbo aka Terdo was being nice.. He's 5-6 years old. We got him at the humane society
cd993787.jpg

And this is my little baby, Romeo. He's a pure bred tea cup yorkie :D
71cf9c6d.jpg

This is my boyfriend's dog, Curly. I don't know what kind of dog he is but he's adorable!!
e5c6b9e4.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

this is chase, my kitty :) aka mr hobo tubbs. well at least that's what I call him. He's really fat, and he prefers to sleep in a box rather than his bed, like a homeless kitty.

IMG_5040.jpg

This is dutchess (I know, what were we thinking naming her dutchess...) she's a purebred white german shepherd and ummmm about 6? lol. I've never met a dog with more personality in my life. or more personal problems lol She's really hyper all the time, except for when she leaks (yes, you heard me right, she leaks) then she gets depressed. but she's on meds so its all good. hahahaha

IMG_5044.jpg

and this is Nikita. she's 75% wolf and 25% german shepherd and she's 10. shes old and everyone else hates her, but she's my puppers :) their hate is probably a little justified, considering she'll only do stuff if you give her salami, and she pretends to be more deaf than she really is lol its weird having a dog that looks at you like you're crazy when you try and get her to play fetch, but its the type of dog she is. my family jokes and calls her a lawn ornament. thats why we have dutchy to play :)

I have 2 dogs!
Daisy- Yorkie, 3 years old! She is the most hyper dog I have ever known!
Angel- Beagle, 7 years old! She's afraid of everybody... Except me :)
Both of my dogs have completely different personalities!

I have 2 dogs!
Daisy- Yorkie, 3 years old! She is the most hyper dog I have ever known!
Angel- Beagle, 7 years old! She's afraid of everybody... Except me :)
Both of my dogs have completely different personalities!
thats so cute! and i love the name daisy i almost named my dog that:)

Back