All-Star Platinum Cheer Gear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 22, 2013
Is anyone familiar with Platinum Cheer Gear? I saw some referrals on this board over the summer. I ordered a backpack for my daughter August 1st and was told it was on backorder. They were good about communicating, in the beginning, but the last month, they are not returning emails and their phone is disconnected.

They closed thier retail store this past month, but I thought there were still taking orders online. The only email and number I have for them is what is listed on the website :-(

I know this is an old thread, but I curious as to if you ever received your items. I placed an order about 3 weeks ago and online it still says awaiting fulfillment.I've called and I've emailed and I've gotten no response..

No. I never got a response. Its sad. People have posted on their Facebook page and there are several posts of people who have not received their product and/or received a response. Someone needs to close their website down.

No. I never got a response. Its sad. People have posted on their Facebook page and there are several posts of people who have not received their product and/or received a response. Someone needs to close their website down.

Thanks a ton for your help! I called my bank and got my money back..

I'm not sure. But before I had decided to order through them, I saw a few posts where people on here had recommended them.

Back