All-Star Please Pray For Omar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Omg this makes me so incredibly sad! Thinking about how he probably competed with TopGun just a few weeks ago on that worlds floor right in front of my eyes and now he is gone just makes me tear up so much. And i did not even know him! Praying for his Team,Coaches,Parents and Friends

My heart is broken for the families of Carlos and Omar as well as all of top gun. So many thoughts prayers and hugs are being sent from CT to top gun </3

I thought he was getting better. So sad. RIP Omar. Prayers for his family and his cheer family at TG.

Unfortunately, brain swelling (if that was indeed what happened) is very very bad. My thoughts are with the families and friends of these athletes.

He is still with us. So sorry I was misinformed. Although we know whats to come. Please continue to pray for him! God can make miracles happen!!!!! PLEASE PRAY!!!

This was posted on Facebook by someone who is close and would know...

"I just was told that Omar has not passed. He is on life support and there is no brain activity. Please continue to pray for a miracle!!!"

From Gabi Butler's twitter. Can someone confirm?

Sending my love to Carlos' family and friends, losing someone is devastating regardless of how or when, but to lose someone so suddenly is especially crushing.

I'm praying for Omar too, until someone either confirms or denies his passing :(

Back