All-Star Please Pray For Omar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"I just was told that Omar has not passed. He is on life support and there is no brain activity. Please continue to pray for a miracle!!!"

From Gabi Butler's twitter. Can someone confirm?

Sadly, a case like this usually has only one outcome, barring a miracle.

Omar at the present time is being kept alive by a ventilator with 0% brain activity. His family has decided he will be taken off of it tonight. Omar will be buried in his (white) uniform to honor one of the things he loved most and all of us that loved him in return. His teammates will also be wearing their white uniforms to the funeral. Although I did not return as a Top Gun coach this year after 5 years, I'm sure I can speak on the behalf of them to say thank you for all of your kind thoughts, words, and prayers. If a miracle is to happen, we hope it will be today. Once a Jag, always a Jag.
-Dom Palange

this shows how much the cheer world is a family RIPomar has already trended on twitter we love each other and are there for each other no other world i would rather be apart of then the cheer world spread ur wings buddy go tumble up in heaven please look over ervyone and look over your top gun family <3

I am SO so very sorry. My heart is breaking for Omar, and his family, as well as his Top Gun Family. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

My condolences to all who are hurting right now, I wish there were words to ease your pain. RIP Gentlemen

My thoughts and prayers go out to Omar and Carlos, their families, and the entire Top Gun program. This is very sudden and unexpected. I wish everyone the strength to carry on and cherish the life of wonderful men and talented athletes. There are new angels looking over us tonight. Stay strong, Top Gun.

Prayers.... such a devastating loss... everyone in our industry is grieving today... you will forever be remembered Carlos and Omar

Back