All-Star Practice What You Preach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Good for you! I speak from experiance, trust me I dont post often and this thread just really caught my attention. Check some of the coaches open facebook accounts and you will see the most unsportsmanlike, unprofessional comments ever. They keep those accounts open for a reason. Their is a difference betweeen "Gossipy talk" and the facts of which I speak. As a matter of fact my screen name came from a former coach who chose to badmouth my daughter when we left that gym, lol. I thought it was cute so it stuck....

Thank you. It might be because I am older; I don't know. I understand why people say the things they do - in jealousy, hatred, revenge, just plain old nastiness, being unsure about yourself, etc., and honestly, sometimes I think them too. However, I just found that every time I held my tongue, later I was really glad I did. BTW - I love your screen name!

Absolutely. But this thread seemed to be as much about making veiled, cryptic accusations about a particular program (or coaches within that program) rather than a discussion about the behavior of coaches in general. (Not you, nj coach, just in general) I think it should go without saying that any adult who attacks or criticizes other teams is someone who shouldn't be part of your organization.

Agreed...I'm always behaved :p

Absolutely. But this thread seemed to be as much about making veiled, cryptic accusations about a particular program (or coaches within that program) rather than a discussion about the behavior of coaches in general. (Not you, nj coach, just in general) I think it should go without saying that any adult who attacks or criticizes other teams is someone who shouldn't be part of your organization.
"Cryptic accusations" I agree! Still don't quite understand the direction this thread went.

"Cryptic accusations" I agree! Still don't quite understand the direction this thread went.

Here's my personal feeling (I, of course, could be completely wrong, but it's my opinion). There are times, and we can use this thread as an example, that I look at posts and wonder "why am I reading GUILTY CONSCIENCE?" Maybe it's me, maybe I read too much into things, but that's what I do.

Back