All-Star Pray For Addison

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just wanted to say that the situation is very critical right now for this family. We have developed a good relationship with the family and talk to them regularly. The liver transplant was a critical part of this amazing little girl surviving, but first they had to try to kill the cancer with chemo. They thought they had gotten it all, but it seems that the cancer has now been found in the new liver, which means it is spreading again. This amazing little girl needs a miracle. Please, if you can, donate to this cause. The family needs all the help they can get financially. And most importantly, please keep them in your prayers. They truly need a miracle.

That is awful news. My thoughts and prayers are with the little girl and her family. As a father I can't imagine what they're going through.

We only have 25 bows sold ! We can do so much better then this fierceboard ! There are thousands on this site ! Put your self in this family's shoes ! GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE BOWS !

I sold 100's of Omar Bows so we have to do better for Addison. I bought 2 bows. I am hoping it was just a crazy week with cheersport!

Got your order! Thank you so much for supporting this amazing little girl <3

I just wanted to say thank you for making such a beautiful bow for a wonderful cause. I received mine back in March and have it hanging in my car. It reminds me every time I drive to practice how precious all the kids are that I coach and always keeps things in perspective for me. I have been following Addison's story and pray for her often.

Btw, there was no need to send an additional bow for the delay in processing. I appreciate the gesture though, but I was just happy knowing that I was donating to a good cause. Keep up the good work.

I just wanted to say thank you for making such a beautiful bow for a wonderful cause. I received mine back in March and have it hanging in my car. It reminds me every time I drive to practice how precious all the kids are that I coach and always keeps things in perspective for me. I have been following Addison's story and pray for her often.

Btw, there was no need to send an additional bow for the delay in processing. I appreciate the gesture though, but I was just happy knowing that I was donating to a good cause. Keep up the good work.
Thank you so much:) I am so glad you like it! We are still selling them, so spread the word if you can :)

Prayers for Addsion;I also plan on buying a bow...I don't believe many fierceboarders saw this thread....bump to keep near the top!

Back