All-Star Prayers For All In Ok

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are calling for another round of similar storms today, in the exact same areas as yesterday. Continued prayers for the area is appreciated!!

From what I'm hearing, it's hitting pretty hard in Norman, OK City, Edmond, and Shawnee...and I have family in Edmond and Shawnee. Still praying for all!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

PLEASE pray for my aunt ya'll. She lives directly in the path of the tornado that hit Briarwood and Plaza Towers today in south OKC. Nobody can get phone calls through to her, so everyone's worried. :(

@mclovin and the rest of our OK cheer community - our thoughts are with you! Praying you are all safe!

Update: I found my aunt's house on one of the damage pictures and it's completely leveled, as is her whole neighborhood.

She lives on this street (this is west of Santa Fe Ave & north of SW 19th St):
pennlane2.jpg

Update: I found my aunt's house on one of the damage pictures and it's completely leveled, as is her whole neighborhood.

She lives on this street (this is west of Santa Fe Ave & north of SW 19th St):
pennlane2.jpg

That is utterly heartbreaking. Praying that you find your aunt safe!

Is your aunt okay??

That is utterly heartbreaking. Praying that you find your aunt safe!
We haven't heard anything and nobody's been able to get a hold of her or her kids. We keep checking the Safe and Well website, and she isn't on there either. We're just praying she was at work at the time, or at least somewhere that wasn't her house.

omg these poor people. My heart is so broken for all of you who are there or who have family in this or any association. Please stay safe.

I want to pass along my heartfelt thanks to Cheer Athletics for organizing a disaster relief collection for those of us here in Oklahoma. We have several coaches and CP's who live in the area affected yesterday and as far as we know everyone is okay. It's not just our gym that was affected, but Tribe and Oklahoma Twisters are in that area and I'm sure they had families involved in this too. It makes me proud that even though we can be fierce competitors on the cheer floor, we recognize that tragedy can bring us together as one cheer family. Thank you again.

We finally made contact with my aunt in he middle of the night & she's in shock that her house, her neighborhood, and everything else is just gone. Her dog is missing, but at least she is okay, and unfortunately, her birthday is this week. :( I know she's a trooper though because she recovered from the '99 OKC tornado when it tore her roof off. My heart is so broken for anyone there and I'm keeping everyone in my prayers.

@xo sarah Happy to hear your aunt is ok. It must have been a huge relief for you and your family to finally hear from her.

We finally made contact with my aunt in he middle of the night & she's in shock that her house, her neighborhood, and everything else is just gone. Her dog is missing, but at least she is okay, and unfortunately, her birthday is this week. :( I know she's a trooper though because she recovered from the '99 OKC tornado when it tore her roof off. My heart is so broken for anyone there and I'm keeping everyone in my prayers.

so relieved to hear shes okay. praying for her and the rest of those affected!

Back