All-Star Prayers For Rock Solid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sending prayers from Indiana!! Hug your kids and remind them everyday how much you love them, you just never know. So glad she was able to experience so many wonderful things in such a short life. So sad & how tragic :(

Love and strength to the Rock Solid family, her mom and the kids who are dealing with this loss. To the young man driving the boat, may you learn to deal with this tragic accident and lead a life worth living for your own sake. Your mistakes do not define you, it is how you deal with them that counts. Peace to all.

I'm on my cell so I can't post a picture but we are selling bows in honor of Deviny if anybody is interested and wants to see the photo it's is on my instagram rsbrittany as well as my Facebook Brittany Jacobs we had a wonderful gathering of the community tonight I think close to 200 people showed up with less than a 3 hour notice as soon as I can post some pictures I will thank you all for your support and prayers

I'm on my cell so I can't post a picture but we are selling bows in honor of Deviny if anybody is interested and wants to see the photo it's is on my instagram rsbrittany as well as my Facebook Brittany Jacobs we had a wonderful gathering of the community tonight I think close to 200 people showed up with less than a 3 hour notice as soon as I can post some pictures I will thank you all for your support and prayers
I just requested you on FB. I would love a bow!

Definitely interested! Will the info to order be on rock's website?

Back