All-Star *pride Of The South Honey... Im Obsessed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The music was slow, but it's obviously what the coaches wanted. Otherwise they wouldn't have used it. I don't think it was as bad a people were making it out to be....just a lot of less frequently used songs. Which can be refreshing. haha

I don't think Louies competed with the same music twice last year. I feel like it was constantly changing. This will probably do the same thing.

Reactions: ian
I like the idea of the arabesque doubles but I wish they actually hit the body position at that point. It looks sloppy with their leg just hanging out. It would probably be cleaner if they did a lib and the backspot or a base grabbed the lib foot.

I like the idea of the arabesque doubles but I wish they actually hit the body position at that point. It looks sloppy with their leg just hanging out. It would probably be cleaner if they did a lib and the backspot or a base grabbed the lib foot.
I agree, I feel like it is kind of cheating. My HS does those as drills. It makes it super easy to double since the backspot actually can initiate the spin and height by popping. I wish it was from an actual arabesque. Still a neat idea, though!

WOW -- Everyone is a critic. I mixed the music and it is exactly what Jamie wanted---the way he wanted it. He came TO MY HOUSE and we laid it out to his exact specifications. He wants to bring back the OLD SCHOOL Ga style music with less SFX, less song changes, and little or no Whoo's, dings, etc. I personally like the fact that he, Once again, is daring to be different. Also---even tho the music is "horrid" ( As someone stated) ----Its doing its part to help them win because they are winning. I am amazed at how people can just rudely make comments about someone's work. Have a great Holiday.-------------------Once again Katie thanks for standing up for the old guy. LOL

WOW -- Everyone is a critic. I mixed the music and it is exactly what Jamie wanted---the way he wanted it. He came TO MY HOUSE and we laid it out to his exact specifications. He wants to bring back the OLD SCHOOL Ga style music with less SFX, less song changes, and little or no Whoo's, dings, etc. I personally like the fact that he, Once again, is daring to be different. Also---even tho the music is "horrid" ( As someone stated) ----Its doing its part to help them win because they are winning. I am amazed at how people can just rudely make comments about someone's work. Have a great Holiday.-------------------Once again Katie thanks for standing up for the old guy. LOL

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of the music. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions of things. Don't try to act like you're the only music producer who has run into haters or "critics". It happens. You can't please everyone.

Latest posts

Back