All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do teams that are actually named Cheetahs/Leopards/etc. get an exception?

plqgw.jpg

How does everyone feel about these uniforms?
what are those cuffy thingies?

what do people think of printed uniforms vs. material on material
(im not talking about animal print btw)

plqgw.jpg

How does everyone feel about these uniforms?
I think they are cute, but the top needs something to break up all the red. Either a name, initials, logo...just something. I think that would also help make it look more like a uni rather than practice wear.

Aww all this hating on zebra print is killing me :( I'm a huge fan! I have a zebra print comforter and everything!!
But I guess I can accept that on some uniforms it's too much.

Scottish squad called SLS Allstars have really nice zebra print on their uniforms. It's red and black and blends in really nicely - doesn't jump out at you.

Aww all this hating on zebra print is killing me :( I'm a huge fan! I have a zebra print comforter and everything!!
But I guess I can accept that on some uniforms it's too much.

Scottish squad called SLS Allstars have really nice zebra print on their uniforms. It's red and black and blends in really nicely - doesn't jump out at you.
picture?

but for uniforms, i think Virginia Wild's is the perfect amount!
Also love that you actually can't tell it's cheetah print until you're closer!
2942cxy.jpg

2evyib5.jpg
We saw them at SOH in Charlotte last year with these new unis and I actually stopped to say something to a mom. I LOVED them (and I am NOT an animal print fan) but for Va Wild, it totally works and its subdued - it's not jumping off the mat screaming "ANIMAL PRINT" when they hit the floor. This is, in fact, the only animal print uniform I've seen that I liked. Well done Va Wild! (and it's eons better than their last unis . . . which were also. . . wild).

Back