All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but for uniforms, i think Virginia Wild's is the perfect amount!
Also love that you actually can't tell it's cheetah print until you're closer!
2942cxy.jpg

2evyib5.jpg

this uniform does it well. it's really cute! i think most of the time it looks pretty tacky and there's too much of it, but there are a few programs who have really done a good job of incorporating it tastefully.

We have a thin strip of cheetah in our bow to compliment the purple white and electric blue in our uniforms. I think it's just enough!

can i shimmy this 20 bazillion times? that F5 uni is the maximum amount of animal print i can take in a competition uni. practice clothes and bows are fine. but when a uniform is plastered in animal print, it becomes distracting and ultimately tacky. maryland twisters has found a way to make animal print look classy and sassy, without overpowering the look of the uniform. many kudos to them.

for me personally, i like simpler uniforms. but when done right, animal print can heighten the appeal of a uni. but when done wrong, it's a full blown disaster.

I think that Cheer Athletics and F5 (2010 only) are the ONLY uniforms to ever look normal with some sort of animal print. I haven't seen any other uniform that it doesn't look ridiculous on. The prints clash even though people think it is accenting the other colors well. It is just too much of an eye sore.

Can you briefly explain how cheetah print compliments purple, white and electric blue?? That's a helluva psychadelic cheetah...
It's a break in the pattern of colors. It's in the bow, not the uniform.

Why is it only ok for the well known gyms to have animal print? I keep seeing posts that say F5 or CA, etc, looks fab but anyone else that has it should be arrested by Stacy and Clinton.
A lot of animal print is a no no in ANY style of dress. I'd certainly rather see a uniform like the Virginia Wild posted earlier than the one I see at comps year after year with white, neon green and neon pink (short crop top, loooong, high-waisted skirt). Ugh! My eyes!!

Why is it only ok for the well known gyms to have animal print? I keep seeing posts that say F5 or CA, etc, looks fab but anyone else that has it should be arrested by Stacy and Clinton.
A lot of animal print is a no no in ANY style of dress. I'd certainly rather see a uniform like the Virginia Wild posted earlier than the one I see at comps year after year with white, neon green and neon pink (short crop top, loooong, high-waisted skirt). Ugh! My eyes!!
I think the F5 2010 uniform with minimal animal print looked good. and the Cheer athletics color printed animal print is already. I think when there is too much of one print in black and white it becomes an eye sore.
I stayed at a friends house saturday night. Her bed is ALL zebra print. I got dizzy just looking at it.

if its mixed with solid dark colors it looks fine. although i wont use it in our uniforms, its just a fashion trend now and next year it might be over again and we need to keep the same uniform 3 years.

i once saw a team whos practise wear were teal shorts with pink zebra sportsbra and pink zebra lettering on the short. that was definitly too much!!! it gives me the idea they clashed alot of colors together in hope people would notice them.

Back