All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom said:
I love that bow! I couldn't picture it at first, but now that I see it, I am in LOVE! Now I want to see how it all comes together with the uni and make-up....:)
Thank you so much! I'll be sure to post a pic and tag u when we put it all together!

The problem with using animal print is that then every accessory known to cheerleading and cheer moms is then bought, worn, or carried everywhere the team goes!

I'm very happy our gym doesn't use animal prints.

i love all of cheer athletics sublimated animal print unis!!

i think ri elite does the zebra well (=

166427_1701824718689_1630105329_1582592_6722409_n.jpg
well that makes one of us

Babs said:
The problem with using animal print is that then every accessory known to cheerleading and cheer moms is then bought, worn, or carried everywhere the team goes!

I'm very happy our gym doesn't use animal prints.

Thankfully our cheetah hasn't been picked up as an accessory throughout the gym in the last 4 years. But I think with our newest bow it probably will be soon. Then I'll probably hate it.

Thankfully our cheetah hasn't been picked up as an accessory throughout the gym in the last 4 years. But I think with our newest bow it probably will be soon. Then I'll probably hate it.
I see that happening in the very near future. I know if my cp was at your gym, I would on the hunt for cheetah print everything! Bows to shorts to socks to bags.....yep, you're about to be sick of cheeth ;)

Back