Music Problems With Jr

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
Did anyone had also problems with JR? I ordered an voice over, but after writing emails over the website and email adress, there was no response. After I opened the paypal conflict, he payed me back today, without a message. Is he going the same way with the customers like Chatwic? Till today, I had no problems with him.

Did anyone had also problems with JR? I ordered an voice over, but after writing emails over the website and email adress, there was no response. After I opened the paypal conflict, he payed me back today, without a message. Is he going the same way with the customers like Chatwic? Till today, I had no problems with him.
from what i've seen and heard that is one thing he and chat have in common is there lack in customer service.

He is one guy. Has about 500 people who want mixes and about 100 others wanting voice-overs. I wouldn't say his customer service is bad. I would say hes over whelmed. He gets about 500 emails, texts, and messages a day so I am guessing its a little hard to keep up with. I guess that's the struggle for being in demand. lol He's really an awesome guy and he would never purposely do you wrong. Its just sometimes you have several clients who are late, need an unexpected mix, etc. Then when you have a Worlds mix on the table or a voice-over ones not getting done over the other. Just my two cents. I would recommend hitting him up in bulk at pre set points during the year. Set them up at the beginning of the season and make bulk orders. Hope that helps.

He is one guy. Has about 500 people who want mixes and about 100 others wanting voice-overs. I wouldn't say his customer service is bad. I would say hes over whelmed. He gets about 500 emails, texts, and messages a day so I am guessing its a little hard to keep up with. I guess that's the struggle for being in demand. lol He's really an awesome guy and he would never purposely do you wrong. Its just sometimes you have several clients who are late, need an unexpected mix, etc. Then when you have a Worlds mix on the table or a voice-over ones not getting done over the other. Just my two cents. I would recommend hitting him up in bulk at pre set points during the year. Set them up at the beginning of the season and make bulk orders. Hope that helps.

Being one guy and having too much on your plate is not an excuse. He either needs to turn away business or hire help. Ignoring people and not providing a service you are promoting is not good business. Eventually it will catch up to him...just like Chat.

Being one guy and having too much on your plate is not an excuse. He either needs to turn away business or hire help. Ignoring people and not providing a service you are promoting is not good business. Eventually it will catch up to him...just like Chat.
I totally agree! Communication is essential! Just a simple, " Hey, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm running a little behind." Then give a realistic time frame, AND STICK to it...... That would be customer service 101 if ya ask me!

Back