All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's a wonderful attitude. Hope no one ever spreads any rumors about you.
well i could care less about what or what didn't happen with her and her love life, fact is they cheated and they are laying 1000 for it. As a person who has had to go up against this gym many times and has had to lose many times against them, the thought that they cheated just irks me.

Fair enough. Has it been substantiated that USASF penalized the gym in question $1000 for an illegal athlete at Cheersport last year? Really just curious, since I don't have a dog in the fight and have nothing to gain or lose if she did or didn't

No. Not by anyone credible.

GreatWhite92 I hope you hold judgement until you know any facts

What was the situation last year 2011 that had an illegal athlete and couldn't compete in the same division the year after at worlds? Was the illegal athlete at worlds or to get a bid. I didn't see it on the usasf site.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

well i could care less about what or what didn't happen with her and her love life, fact is they cheated and they are laying 1000 for it. As a person who has had to go up against this gym many times and has had to lose many times against them, the thought that they cheated just irks me.

I agree hundred percent. It's like two truths and a lie. While there is some crazy elements to this, there are also real and factual ones.

Well as I thought it was true about them paying $1000 for an illegal athlete, I will now hold my judgement until it is confirmed.

What was the situation last year 2011 that had an illegal athlete and couldn't compete in the same division the year after at worlds? Was the illegal athlete at worlds or to get a bid. I didn't see it on the usasf site.

I coached at the gym where the illegal athlete incident happened. We were banned from the Large Limited Coed 5 division (which was actually no longer in 2012) so essentially that gym had no punishment. No, that athlete was NOT at Worlds this year competing as the gym A) Didnt get a bid and B) Shut Down.

I agree hundred percent. It's like two truths and a lie. While there is some crazy elements to this, there are also real and factual ones.
which part has been proven as a truth?

I coached at the gym where the illegal athlete incident happened. We were banned from the Large Limited Coed 5 division (which was actually no longer in 2012) so essentially that gym had no punishment. No, that athlete was NOT at Worlds this year competing as the gym A) Didnt get a bid and B) Shut Down.
Was the illegal athlete used at worlds or just to obtain a bid?
And that is a totally bogus penalty.

I remember hearing about it but didn't know details.

How are people going to follow the rules if there are no real punishments.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back