Questions For Bows.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 19, 2012
Hey everybody! I am new to this and have been trying to find the answers to my questions but I can't! One question I have is... Where do you get the rhinestone transfers for bows like the one in this picture? I have to do mine by hand and it takes forever!! (I got this picture from Instagram: CHEER_BOWZ) I really feel like I have looked forever for the answer, but sorry if it has already been answered somewhere else.

GetAttachment.aspx

From my understanding from what I've read on here (not a bow maker myself, at least not as a business) you would need a machine that would place the rhinestones. The image isn't showing so I may be talking about something completely different though. Yellaribbon sells custom rhinestone transfers, but it would probably be expensive. I think it was discussed in a thread but I don't remember which one, and it was briefly mentioned when talking about how a specific bow maker did it. But that's why I know lol

From my understanding from what I've read on here (not a bow maker myself, at least not as a business) you would need a machine that would place the rhinestones. The image isn't showing so I may be talking about something completely different though. Yellaribbon sells custom rhinestone transfers, but it would probably be expensive. I think it was discussed in a thread but I don't remember which one, and it was briefly mentioned when talking about how a specific bow maker did it. But that's why I know lol
Okay, thanks... Weird that the picture is not showing up!??

What about now? Haha

GetAttachment.aspx

Okay, thanks... Weird that the picture is not showing up!??

What about now? Haha

GetAttachment.aspx
Nope! You're new, so IDK if you know this, someone may not have told you, but you have to upload it to an image hosting site (photobucket, etc) and then copy the IMG code. TBH, I don't even understand why they still have the "insert image" button.
If you did that, then IDK. Maybe try a different site?

Nope! You're new, so IDK if you know this, someone may not have told you, but you have to upload it to an image hosting site (photobucket, etc) and then copy the IMG code. TBH, I don't even understand why they still have the "insert image" button.
If you did that, then IDK. Maybe try a different site?
I didn't do that, I did the insert image thing... Thanks for letting me know!!

photo_zps555481c6.jpg

Can you see it now? Haha sorry, just trying to figure this out so I know in the future!

Back