All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So a couple of my friends and I are thinking of having an NCA party this year, does anyone know much about the live stream? I don't remember anyone complaining last year so I assume it works ok? And does anyone know if it would work in the UK? I know the Worlds one does but I know most American TV shows block IPs from outside the states. Also anyone know when it's available to buy? I've looked on the website a few times but can't find very much. Sorry for all the questions!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Can't comment about how it works outside of the US, but cp got it last year and aside from a few minor buffering issues, it worked great. If I remember correctly, we did not buy it until the day before at the earliest, and most likely we bought it that morning.

Reactions: Ren
Can't comment about how it works outside of the US, but cp got it last year and aside from a few minor buffering issues, it worked great. If I remember correctly, we did not buy it until the day before at the earliest, and most likely we bought it that morning.
Thanks! Didn't want to buy without checking here in case it was going to be a similar level to a certain other live cheer streaming service :rolleyes:

So a couple of my friends and I are thinking of having an NCA party this year, does anyone know much about the live stream? I don't remember anyone complaining last year so I assume it works ok? And does anyone know if it would work in the UK? I know the Worlds one does but I know most American TV shows block IPs from outside the states. Also anyone know when it's available to buy? I've looked on the website a few times but can't find very much. Sorry for all the questions!

I watched it last year from Germany, so it definitely works outside of the US. Maybe @ASCheerMan knows when the livestream will be available to purchase? I know that I purchased it either a day before or the day of NCA last year and that I was wowed by the quality of the livestream. I personally don't even remember any issues, so as long as the price doesn't increase too much this year I'll definitely buy it again (and live in another time zone for the weekend and suffer the whole week after - but "the work is worth it" ;)).

Oh wait, there was one issue - someone was blocking the camera with his head for some time (I won't spill any names). But I hope he has learned from that experience :D.

I want to say it's only available for purchase on the day of. That's when I always bought it.

Oh wait, there was one issue - someone was blocking the camera with his head for some time (I won't spill any names). But I hope he has learned from that experience :D.
HAHAHA...well, if he has a nice tan this year, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw him again. ;)

what exactly are the "prep" division rules? Like a tiny prep team... can they compete as prep even if they've been competing since November?

what exactly are the "prep" division rules? Like a tiny prep team... can they compete as prep even if they've been competing since November?
From the age grid:
ALL-STAR CHEERLEADING PREP
All teams are combined female/male - prep teams will not be classified as co-ed, regardless of the number of males on a team
Follows same rules for splitting small & large that are on the current age grid
Divisions can be offered at both 1 and 2-day events. HOWEVER, if offered at 2-day events, “prep” divisions will perform ONE TIME ONLY.
Crossovers between all star prep and traditional all star are not permitted at the same event.

From the rules:
Routine time limit:
Routines may not exceed 2 minutes
Level/Safety Rule Differences from Traditional All Star:
No Basket Tosses permitted in all-star prep
Events where the All Star Prep Divisions may be offered:
Divisions can be offered at both 1 and 2 day events. HOWEVER, if offered at 2-day events, prep divisions will perform
ONE TIME ONLY.

So, the main differences for a tiny team are 1) a 2:00 time limit instead of 2:30 and 2) no crossovers with traditional all-star teams are allowed at the same event. There is nothing preventing teams from switching between traditional all-star and prep all year long (at different competitions), other than it would require two different routines, one at 2:00 and one at 2:30 (and basket tosses aren't allowed in the prep division, but that obviously doesn't apply to tiny teams as they are limited to level 1).

Thanks everyone! We will also be living on a different time zone that weekend (but it's not as bad as @Emily!)

I watched it last year from Germany, so it definitely works outside of the US. Maybe @ASCheerMan knows when the livestream will be available to purchase? I know that I purchased it either a day before or the day of NCA last year and that I was wowed by the quality of the livestream. I personally don't even remember any issues, so as long as the price doesn't increase too much this year I'll definitely buy it again (and live in another time zone for the weekend and suffer the whole week after - but "the work is worth it" ;)).

Live Stream is usually not available for purchase until the morning of the event.

And in terms of that idiot who blocked the camera view during Finals next year, I make NO PROMISES!! :)

What is the "final two" that Gymtyme seems to mention in their music? It doesn't matter which team (Black, Pink, Platinum, Rouge), they all seem to mention the "final two."

Back