All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have only ever seen non-tumbling in school and/or rec divisions.

I think the closest to non-tumbling we get is L1.

I think L4.2 was an attempt to create something that was a little LESS tumbling focused.

However, I have seen kids on teams at a variety of levels who do not tumble. That is a different thread in itself as different gyms have different philosophies on (example) having a kid who has all OTHER Level skills but ZERO tumbling.

So good and just fun to watch! Is this gym one of the gyms that now makes ECE?

The Fierce Board App! ||
Yes. East Elite merged with Celebrity, forming ECE. I believe the merger happened the year after this.

How has there not been a thread started about the worlds deductions.... I'm just so confused. Haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There was some discussion going on in the worlds meme thread. But those rules are not new, they had them at worlds last year too, so that's probably why there isn't much discussion.

According to the age grid:
*For all International Divisions (5 and 6), the eligible age for the athletes will be determined by the “calendar year of the
competition” (Dec. 31 of the same year that the competition occurs) for its age cutoff date.

Since it doesn't mention 4, I assume that it's August 31st

Yea, open 4 is technically not international open 4. I'm bit really sure what the difference is

I know plenty of people have heard of illusive apparel... But do they ever sell the shirts they make, or is it strictly a design site that teams can use as a reference.

I know plenty of people have heard of illusive apparel... But do they ever sell the shirts they make, or is it strictly a design site that teams can use as a reference.
I'm pretty sure one of my shirts from this year is Illusive Apparel

But did they just design it, or did they print it as well?
But it doesnt look like you can buy straight from their site, from what I've looked at... :( some of the shirts on there are amazing
I think (this is me at work thinking about a tshirt in my drawer at home) the tag on my shirt is Illusive Apparel. Although, it wasn't something I bought off the website. It was something my gym got designed and ordered in bulk, so I'm not sure if you can just order off their website or what.

I'll confirm that I'm not just completely making this up later when I get home.

ETA: Yes, it's an Illusive Apparel shirt.

Last edited:
Back