All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been deducted for it and a lot of friends on other teams have been deducted, most higher level teams don't have this problem but on like l2 or l3 it's kinda a problem

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I have never had a team get that deduction... Ever.

didnt shooting stars get a shoe deduction at worlds 2012?
You mean the infamous "35" point deduction, that became a "15" point deduction that wound up only being 6.5 points with none of them being for the shoes? Check Jammy and Varsity's deduction sheet. You won't find a deduction for shoes or bows coming off, stepping on them, throwing them off the floor or down your top. You'll find it in Pop Warner though.

You mean the infamous "35" point deduction, that became a "15" point deduction that wound up only being 6.5 points with none of them being for the shoes? Check Jammy and Varsity's deduction sheet. You won't find a deduction for shoes or bows coming off, stepping on them, throwing them off the floor or down your top. You'll find it in Pop Warner though.
it was more of just a question! but thanks for clearing that up :)

Teams I have been on seem to only have been deducted for it at small, independent comps. When I was a junior and "cheer curls" were in, one our flyers's entire wig fell out! No deduction :)

Oops, you're right. My bad. I was like "how does a Canadian team mess up the rules like that."

ETA: thinking about this some more, it's probably not as melodramatic as that comment made it seem. Maybe they were just practicing their IASF version of the routine the morning of the competition, and that somehow got misconstrued as them changing the whole thing at the last minute.

You're right. They've been there before, and medaled numerous times, they must know the rules.

It is actually true, they had a girl too much and had to change their routine during warm-ups.

Why did Cali small senior make the change in the 2013 season from mostly being called Cali Elite to being Lady Bullets? I couldn't find anywhere that this may have been addressed. I was listening to their music back-to-back and now I'm curious as to if the switch just kind of happened or if it was a deliberate switch?

Why did Cali small senior make the change in the 2013 season from mostly being called Cali Elite to being Lady Bullets? I couldn't find anywhere that this may have been addressed. I was listening to their music back-to-back and now I'm curious as to if the switch just kind of happened or if it was a deliberate switch?
I believe they've always gone by both.

Back in 2010/2011 I thought they were called Lady Bullets and then suddenly it was Elite and now I guess everyone just uses both like @retiredl5cheer said.

The shoe down your top girl should have had points ADDED for the awesome move!

they've been known as senior elite since the gym opened and have always been lady bullets as well.

they have always went by both but after 2011 and 2012 they got more popular as lady bullets instead of elite. the california allstars still call them cali elite but they are more publicly known as lady bullets

I remeber Lady bullets were called senior elite a while ago?
@MaineStar234 Senor Elite used to be a division back in the day, hence why a lot of gyms have a senior elite team. My guess is Lady Bullets started getting a lot more well known and fans started referring to them as Lady Bullets. For most when you say senior elite you think of CEA not California and it could get confusing!

Back