All-Star Random Negative Rating

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually on the member list for the Most Negative Ratings...

THIS ISN'T HOW I WANT TO BE KNOWN, FIERCEBOARD!
Actually @Official OWECheer, I never judge based on your negative ratings, tbh, I did not know you had those negative ratings - I never looked it up...Plus,
I judge people on their messages and you are one that I highly respect your opinions...please, do not stop, because like @Just-a-Mom, I love the difference of opinions, expressions and definitely, the exciting different personalities...

Actually @Official OWECheer, I never judge based on your negative ratings, tbh, I did not know you had those negative ratings - I never looked it up...Plus,
I judge people on their messages and you are one that I highly respect your opinions...please, do not stop, because like @Just-a-Mom, I love the difference of opinions, expressions and definitely, the exciting different personalities...
Thank you! Haha

Speaking of JAM, she's on both most positive and both negative lists. So is @quitthedrama I believe. Lovable ladies with attitudes. [emoji108]

Well everyone has definitely given me a different perspective on the whole negative ratings... with that said go ahead and just like whatever I say lmao. I don't mind being a bad momma once in a blue lol. I might become the Kanye West of FB.... " I just want to say one thing I'm really sorry JAM but @Official OWECheer had the best negative ratings of the year!!!"

Yeah well I've accidentally pressed the wrong rating and there's an undue rating button so if someone asks hey why did you rate my post dislike or bullying you can go back and undo the rating.

Eta: I would understand if you hit dislike when you meant to hit like but rating something bullying that's a far stretch

I've done that without knowing, when scrolling on my iPad

Well everyone has definitely given me a different perspective on the whole negative ratings... with that said go ahead and just like whatever I say lmao. I don't mind being a bad momma once in a blue lol. I might become the Kanye West of FB.... " I just want to say one thing I'm really sorry JAM but @Official OWECheer had the best negative ratings of the year!!!"
Are you crazy, do you not remember Fierce Elite racking them up in style? Heck, she gave @getsum a serious run for the title and did it in quick fashion.

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Are you crazy, do you not remember Fierce Elite racking them up in style? Heck, she gave @getsum a serious run for the title and did it in quick fashion.

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***
There are 2 posters that gained like 70+ negative ratings just over worlds weekend this year, I didn't think anyone would get ahead of getsum and FE, but those two did it pretty quickly.

I still got to admit, it makes for interesting reading... I hate the negative ratings and I do not think anybody should be given them out willy-nilly and I said in the past and I reiterate, Most people given out negative ratings never write anything or use their words for or against a point, I wish these trigger happy negative raters are exposed and I bet money, they have posted very few messages, other than negative ratings...

Well I'm way ahead of her...

But I just looked. I'm a disgrace! I need to be rude this week and get back my top 5 ranking.

Back