All-Star Ratchet Athletics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVE Ratchet Allstars!! I've gone there for maybe 7 years and I'm finally level 2! I can't wait to try to get at least 4th this year in one of my competitions!:cheering:
OMG, you cheer at RA! My 7 y/o CP just made their Worlds team, Twerk 5! (She's a flyer, but the coach is thinking about making her last pass; she just got her 3/4 helicopter death twist-- I mean full. The other moms are so jealous.)

Last edited:
But Ratchet Allstars has the fiercest poofs and hair...mine almost touches my flyer's shoes when we do extensions (if we can hit them lololol). And who doesn't love our colors: neon pepto pink, lime green and highlighter yellow?! Our fully mystique uniforms are top-of-the-line cheer fashion and the most stylish uniforms out there. Everyone else is just jealous.

I was debating trying out for Grumpy Cat All-Starzzzzzz. Had a level 2 last year but want an elite team of much much higher.. WORLDS here I come.

But Ratchet Allstars has the fiercest poofs and hair...mine almost touches my flyer's shoes when we do extensions (if we can hit them lololol). And who doesn't love our colors: neon pepto pink, lime green and highlighter yellow?! Our fully mystique uniforms are top-of-the-line cheer fashion and the most stylish uniforms out there. Everyone else is just jealous.

And they have back cuts cut outs! Don't forget the back cutouts and mesh shoulders.

Don't go to RA. I cheered there since they first openedhe kept putting me on level 1 just because I had a mental block on my power hurdle, so I left and went to Craptastic and cried my way onto level 5 and promised I'd do better tick tocks than Susie's could ever do

no no no you guys need to keep an eye out for money hungry gym owner athletics. They are throwing stunts up that are illegal in most countries :)

Back