All-Star Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel-tnt & Cheerforce

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 15, 2010
So i was just watching this on HBO, and could not believe how rude he was about it.
He had someone interview and follow the mini teams from tnt and cheerforce, and it was awful
The only part he could get out of it were, 6 year olds winking and doing prerogative things to the judges, it was awful. And i have to ask, did these programs know that they were being seen in a bad light? Because it quite frankly only pointed out negatives and made fun of the entire sport.

I saw that when we got to the hotel. It was pretty stupid. It ended with Bryant Gumbel and the other reporter saying they wouldn't let their kid ever do it.

I saw that when we got to the hotel. It was pretty stupid. It ended with Bryant Gumbel and the other reporter saying they wouldn't let their kid ever do it.

i saw that too, so closed minded, what was the point in even doing this, if you werent going to be open minded about it? i just dont understand

I saw this too. I was appalled. As reporters I feel it is their job to take a neutral position on any matter. The fact that they blatantly said they didn't approve was rude. I don't think they showed the mini side of cheerleading in a positive way at all.

That reporter needs to really see what its all about . Its not just about looking cute on the floor its about the things you learn like how to work as a team , be respectful and responsable and helps boost self worth in alot of case. Not to mention the fact that the people you cheer with not only turn out to be life long friends but FAMILY.

yes but that wasnt the bad part, the bad part was at the end when he was saying how ridiculous it was, and how it doesnt teach you any life lessons, awful awful awful

yes but that wasnt the bad part, the bad part was at the end when he was saying how ridiculous it was, and how it doesnt teach you any life lessons, awful awful awful

well of course they did not have that part on you tube and I could not find it

whats up with being fined if you dont attend practice? i have never heard of that...

It's funny because they seem to have disabled all the links that go to the actual full episode on HBO........

Terrible story. Wanted to reach thru the TV and slap Mr. Gumbel with his arrogant tone saying he would never let his daughter do cheer.

Back